Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Teachers/Mentors: Jubilee (the friendly one), Surge (the not-friendly one) and Magik (the one who isn't telling you to go throw Monet's hair products in the septic tank, but isn't not telling you do that either, if you catch my drift)

Returning Students: Pixie (never gonna pass that final magic exam until she quits being a wuss and sucks Brooklyn into a black hole already) and Hellion (because seriously, he's never getting out of this place, might as well make a running joke out of it)

Early Graduating Student: Glob Herman (leaves in first issue while mockingly laughing at others, wanders into NYC traffic without realizing and is immediately run over by 5 consecutive taxis)

New Students: Jen E. Moté, a.k.a Emoji (half-Asian half-French, media-influenced mind and emotion-fuelled shapeshifting causes her to express all feelings in the form of memes - becomes Grumpy Cat when upset, that gif of the Tenth Doctor standing in the rain if she's sad, etc.), Trent-Z the inZane (previously-unknown son of Adam-X, determined to be even more edgy than his dad, own blood undergoes nuclear reaction when exposed to air - can explode a good-sized house just by bleeding on it), Charlotte McAllister a.k.a Kelpie (Scottish because I demand more representation, half her hair is seaweed, has gills and other aquatic quirks plus a hypnotic singing voice), and El Jaundicio, the Living Banana (he's a banana and he's ALIVE!!)
    Uh.... [ insert massive applause here ]

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The LAST thing the x-line is more new students when there are already at least 50 unused ones just sitting on the shelf not being used.

BANNED

Yeah I pretty much said all that about new students and not needing them in the original post. Again I don't want new ones either. I think there's too many already. But just for the sake of improving on the upcoming GenX concept in which it seems they've gone out of the way to give us the most uninteresting xkids.... .... Nevermind.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I would also tweak Graymalkin, Trance, and Indra’s abilities.
    Graymalkin: I would make it so that he has a photosensitive exoskeleton. He would keep the enhanced strength, speed, and durability, but his design would be more of a transformative/shifting look. When his exoskeleton is at full growth he should look much more intimidating (think the arrancar from Bleach).
    Trance: I would change it so that her astral form is most effective against telepaths/telekinetics. When her astral form makes physical contact with a TP/TK user she neutralizes their abilities for as long as she maintains contact. When making contact with a non-psychic she creates a faint feeling of vertigo and is able to read their mind. The energy attack of her astral form would be largely ineffective against most organic matter but devastating to mechanical devices/electronics. Also her astral form should be better designed, one of the few things we know about Hope is that she is interested in fashion so her astral form should be wearing new and innovative outfits every time she manifests it.
    Indra: I would make his armor form more organic looking plate armor. He would be able to remove and manipulate the form of these plates.
    These are some great ideas.

I love the idea that Graymalkin's darkness-dependency is less like Nighthawk's 'super-strong at night' and more the ability to grow a carapace that is eroded by sunlight (making him sort of the reverse of Sunspot, and much more visually interesting). I also much preferred Indra having that organic pangolin look, to the later 'purple psionic armor/weapons' update that turned him into Psylocke 2.0. (Although having both Graymalkin and Indra create organic exoskeleton/armors might be a bit repetitive, if on the same team. Perhaps Graymalkin's 'exoskeleton' is light-sensitive darkforce, and not bone or chitin, which would make for a very different visual, all black and smoking?)

Trance could definitely use some love as well. Astral projection is a classic psionic/psychic power, and one that rarely gets much play in comic books (and when it does, it's treated as a free bonus power that telepaths get along with mind control, illusion casting, invisibility, memory alteration, mind-switching and, oh yeah, actual telepathy, the reading of minds/mental communication!). I wonder how similar, or different, Trance's powers are from the Acolyte, Scanner (whose own Astral Form was able to give even Xavier a nasty shock). All mutant telepaths seem to have the same sort of powers, in the end (group mind links, teaching languages and skills instantly, etc.), and same with telekinetics, so it would make sense for astral projectors to also follow a standard.

Some mutants from my thread: http://community.comicbookresources....our-Own-Mutant

Name: Hansa
    Codename: Squad
    Power: Duplication
    Bio: A perky circus performer from Thailand who is always ready to do the right thing and multi-task any problem she has.

Name: Maxwell Mammen
    Codename: Supreme
    Power: Gold Skin which can absorb any creature it comes incontact with/Power absorbtion/Shapeshift into absorbed creatures, Generate light beams, transform into gold liquid like form.
    Bio: Kavita Rao's nephew from England, who wants to be like Mr. Sinister, a top notch scientist and also doesn't believe in morals

Name: Shin Saito
    Codename: Elite
    Power: Telepathy
    Bio: Super smart teen who excels at history and strategy and knows multiple languages. Decides to train the defense of his telepathic skills rather than offensive. Join the Hellfire Academy to prove he is the brightest student but after finding about the Hellfire Club itself, he decides he wants to be apart of the club so one day he can become the next Black King.

Name: Edith Strand
    Codename: Snow Wolf
    Power: First transformation into a white wolf, second transformation into snow, third transformation into water
    Bio: Whiny teen from Sweden, who has a bad relationship with her parents because her real father was a criminal who raped her mother after robbing her and her husband. Also has problems trusting people.

I'm thinking these last four could be Evan's future Four Horsemen in an alternate timeline where he becomes Apocalypse.

Name: David Rojas
    Codename: Madness
    Powers: Telepathy, Reading his mind can cause a telepath to have brief insanity
    Bio: A Mexican teen who was left in the middle of nowhere because of his dangerous psyche and ramblings.

Name: Charlie Farley
    Codename: Thrash
    Power: Super Speed and controlling the speeds of specific body parts including brain, heart, liver.
    Bio: A teen who believes in conspiracies against Wolverine and the Avengers and very outspoken against Inhumans, SHIELD and other heroes who are working with governments. Tries to kill the O5 believing their time travelling has caused more problems then solutions.

Name: Whitney Grass
    Codename: Drain
    Powers: Talking can suck the energy out of other creatures.
    Bio: A Native American girl who is constantly talking about random things and doesn't know when to keep quiet

Name: Elvis Markow
    Codename: Korpse
    Power: Controlling skeletons, dead bodies, people with no souls, people with weak souls.
    Bio: A Russian goth who obsession with dying has him trying to create his own zombie apocalypse
    Last edited by Mutant God; 02-14-2018 at 11:44 PM.

My new X TEAM would be.

4-X
    starring

SOULIAN=has the ability to possesse the bodies of others taking control of the person and their abilities
    Margo Lord

HELIOS=can manipulate light and heat.from generate blinding light to destructive fire bolts and the power of flight
    Nico Luciano

GOTHICKA=is a mysterious and powerful telekinetic.she can move object with her mind and also use her power to increase her physical strength and levitate.
    Jacara Jaxon

SHADOWYN=has the ability to generate and manipulate darkness.he can shape objects out of his darkness and also has the ability to put his rival to sleep when engulf within his darkness
    Kenn Capwell

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    My new X TEAM would be.

4-X
    starring

SOULIAN=has the ability to possesse the bodies of others taking control of the person and their abilities
    Margo Lord

HELIOS=can manipulate light and heat.from generate blinding light to destructive fire bolts and the power of flight
    Nico Luciano

GOTHICKA=is a mysterious and powerful telekinetic.she can move object with her mind and also use her power to increase her physical strength and levitate.
    Jacara Jaxon

SHADOWYN=has the ability to generate and manipulate darkness.he can shape objects out of his darkness and also has the ability to put his rival to sleep when engulf within his darkness
    Kenn Capwell

I like these

maybe they should have brought some of the x-villains back as impressionable youngsters when they had the chance. someone like Super Sabre might be more interesting in that form than as a war vet codger. i could imagine Unus the Untouchable being a lot like Hellion was in the early days. imagine how fun Chimera would be with her psionic hand puppet.

yeah but anyways, i'd love for the former Alpha Squadron to grow up/develop their powers for offense purposes and maybe develop their own style. if i can't have Shortpack, i can keep an open mind for Kidogo. he needs to learn a martial art or range weapon (knife fighting maybe). Network is a little Sage-in-training. i seem to remember Indra already getting some exploration. and Loa has been all over the place. i don't know that i liked her stuff with Namor.

i like what Mutant God is doing. so i'll try to contribute a new character (maybe more if i think another up).

Hellmouth (Laird Stewart) - a mutant from Leith (Scotland) who can fire extra-dimensional creatures from his mouth. it's like Master Pandemonium but the mouth instead of arms.

This is supposed to be the Krakoan young and hip team, to appeal to the masses and use the power of social media to make humans more flexible to the advent of the Krakoan nation. They're going to be a full fledged superhero team but they're also going to be fabulous while doing it.

Mentors: Monet, Dazzler and Northstar. They are famous worldwide, plus super fashionable and good looking.

Members:
    - Pixie: teleporter, perfect look for cosplayer fans and she loves to have fun. Also, young kids will love her and her hallucinogen drugs that make you see unicorns.
    -Loa: beautiful, cool tatoos, cool at surfing. Her IG bio is writing itself. She's also got a very useful and powerful mutation, especially during battle situations.
    -Triage: the friendly healer that goes around helping people and smiling to injured civilians. He's such a nice guy. Every mom will want her daughter to date him.
    - Hellion: the bad, handsome guy that all superhero teams need. Instagram full of shirtless pics. Plus he's a powerhouse.
    - Kenji Uedo: redeemed after resurrection (maybe some tampering from Xavier helped there? Obvious subplot). He's a dark, grimy artists and Tumbrl will definitely love him.
    - Oya: she's powerful, she's got a nice backstory and she (canon) knows the lyrics to all Beyoncé's songs (but she's secretly a Michelle fun). She's the definition of strong and independent girl that overcame difficulties. She'll be going around making big speeches at schools.

With appearances from the perfect coordinators and social media managers, the Stepford Cuckoos. An arc should probably focus on Prodigy thinking about Resurrection as a way of bringing his powers back.
    Last edited by Veitha; 12-03-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Spectacular Member

I would say maybe a Young Mutants title lead by Prodigy , I would write out the New Mutants and have them join The Starjammers for a while. Chamber , Jubilee , Kid Omega , Mpenance and Synch joining general population.

I would say Prodigy: Leader

Members:
    Anole Dryad Elixir Hellion Pixie Surge Tag Wind Dancer Wither X-23

Aux:
    Bling! Flubber Hindsight Loa Nature Girl Trinary

Ill add two new characters
    Foxx (The Real One) (Analicia Charmante Renard)-Wild like a fox and hard to tame mixed with her razor sharp teeth and claws and her pheromone and charm based abilities makes her fun , wild , sultry , flirty and a bit slutty. She's your girl around the way. She is Cajun and Puerto Rican.

Wrench (Sandra Yo)- Singaporean mutant girl with natural aqua hair with the ability to create hydropsionic aqua colored butterflies that have a variety of effects. Think Betsy Braddock mixed with Fixx (X.U.E).

All other youth will be written out for few years to build these characters.

I would also retcon Pixie back to just a mutant and make her mom a fairy mutant as well , give the poor girl her soul back.
    Last edited by Npresh24; 12-03-2019 at 09:24 AM.

I'd ditch the kiddies and have a group of adult students who are former villains wishing to better themselves with a big ol' X slapped on their bodahs.

Avalanche - The Leader. Never really given the respect he deserves as a lackey, so it'd be nice to see him try his hand at leadership. And with Pyro on the Marauders, it'd give his boyfriend a spot post-Krakoa.

Phantazia - The Cloaker. Her powers are crazy useful and could help provide the group with some much-needed cover while also bio-blasting and disrupting the enemies.

Scanner - The Scout. She was basically begging to be an X-Man in the 90's and it's such a shame she's just been pushed into limbo.

Ruckus - The Blaster. Long-rang support with style to boot.

Thumbelina - The Heart. My god, X-Books, bring this li'l big gal back! She also provides some muscle for the group.

Empath - The Charmer. Every team needs someone with a high Charisma value.

Actually, that's a lot of purple on the team. So a purple pun name would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    So a purple pun name would be appreciated.
    "The Royals"

?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

Actually, that's a lot of purple on the team. So a purple pun name would be appreciated.
    Mauverauders?