All-New Member

Cool Grad student seeking comic collector / readers' input!

hi all - grad student from the Philly area looking to get some info for a project. we already interviewed shop owners and individual collectors in focus groups so this was the next step. I think the last post we made everyone thought it was spam; it's not. I spoke to the administrator of the site before posting. please help us out. thanks all.
    here is the link:

https://goo.gl/forms/ITBVfChxjSovREZF2
    Last edited by jccostj; 12-07-2016 at 02:18 PM. Reason: So many views but no one is taking our survey... updating so people know it's not spam.

All-New Member

Looks like we're clocking about 52 views but no submissions. Please submit, guys & gals. This will help us out immensely on our grad project. Thanks!

Explain who you are so we know it's not some spammer data collection.

All-New Member

Sorry!!.. I'm a grad student from the Philadelphia area. I'm doing this for a market research class. We will have to give a presentation at the end of the semester showing data from this survey. It is late in the semester, but we had to obtain qualitative information from people (focus groups, 1p1 interviews, etc.) before putting together a survey that will shows quantitative value to said data. And we couldn't afford more $ for the gift card, sorry about that as well.

I hope this explains everything. Let me know if you guys have any more questions. Thanks.

Thanks, I took the survey.

All-New Member

Awesome, thank you!!