Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions For Gerry Duggan

Next week, "Deadpool" and "Uncanny Avengers" writer Gerry Duggan returns to X-POSITION to answer your questions. Have a question for Gerry about Rogue's team or Wade Wilson? Ask it in this thread right here. But get 'em in quickly because the deadline's Friday! Make it happen!

Will Cable remain on the Uncanny Avengers team now that he also has a solo series coming in the spring as part of ResurrXion? Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes...

Any chance youll be able to snatch up Psylocke for your team? She has no team right now and she has worked with Cable, Deadpool, and Rogue. Would be great to see your take on her.

Now that Deadpool and Gambit have an established history together, is that more reason for Remy to come back to help out the Uncanny Avengers? I think the two can play off each other very well.

What's up Gerry?

Going from the solicits the Unity squad as a whole doesn't seemed to be too involved with IvX. But with characters like Rogue and Synapse on the team, as individuals how much will the Unity Squad be involved with IvX?

Second can you give us any hints too what's next for the Unity Squad post their upcoming encounter with the Red Skull?

And lastly as a Fan of the character i'm obligated to ask: Will we see Synapse try to help and "rewire" Hellion's powers anytime soon?

Keep up the Good work and may the Chimichangas be with you!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Hello, Mr. Duggan! Will we see how Quicksilver being controlled by the Red Skull is affecting him? Is Pietro aware of what is going on? Thank you in advance.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Hello there. I was wondering, with the death of Cyclops will Deadpool console his best buddy Cable? Maybe over some beers? Speaking of beer, what type of beer do Deadpool and Cable prefer?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Any chance youll be able to snatch up Psylocke for your team? She has no team right now and she has worked with Cable, Deadpool, and Rogue. Would be great to see your take on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    And lastly as a Fan of the character i'm obligated to ask: Will we see Synapse try to help and "rewire" Hellion's powers anytime soon?
    Also feeding in along these lines:

With Wolverine not currently slotted for any of the X-Teams with ResurrXtion, any chance of seeing her join the Uncanny Avengers? Especially if Hellion is going to be turning up again, since the last time they shared panel time was their "break-up" five years ago. Actually, ANY Hellion news would be welcome!

Hi Gerry,

With the revelation in Deadpool #23 that Wade now has to work off a "favor" for Stryfe, how will this affect his relationship with Cable on the Unity Squad? Will that mean Cable will become a recurring character on Deadpool's book? And how will Cable's ResurrXion solo (which to date is the only book in which the creative team has not been announced) affect his involvement with the team in Uncanny Avengers?

Greetings Mr. Duggan I have been really enjoying everything you've done with Wade and the Unity Squad.
    Here are my questions:

1.) I hope you bring in some more villains as "Sinister" hehe.. as Madcap for Wade in the future because I don't think I've ever seen Wade as scared of anything as he is now and I want to know if we will see T-Ray during your run?

2.) Okay so Old Man Logan and Wade Wilson need to meet any chance of that happening? or any tie-in to the "Enemy of The State" with Wade lending a hand to the new Wolverine Laura?

3.) Inhumans vs. X-Men which camp will Wade be in and as I seem to recall Captain America Steve Rogers kicked Wade out of the Unity Squad yet the future solicitations suggest that Cap and Wade are on speaking terms.... What's up with that?

4.) I like the way you stuck in Elektra in the current tie-in to Civil War-II for Uncanny Avengers, I'd love it if you got her and Psylocke on the same team that would make a killer hehe.. squad so any hints that it might happen?

5.) Are you going to be writing any ResurreXtion titles?
    Last edited by Alucard2099; 12-07-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Niffleheim

Hi Gerry,

When is the Xavier/Skull story - mostly XAVIER thread going to be back in play and in centre stage you torturer?
    Last edited by Tofali; 12-07-2016 at 01:53 PM.

BANNED

Dear Mr. Duggan, what do you think of peanuts and do you think it's as dangerous as a terrigen mist ?
    Last edited by KusaSan; 12-07-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Hello Mr Duggan
    How will RessurXion affect Uncanny Avengers? Will we see more mutants join the team after the number of them has currently been a bit lower then when it started?
    Last edited by Agronac919; 12-13-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Unglaublich!

Quote Originally Posted by KusaSan View Post
    Dear Mr. Duggan, what do you think of peanut and you think its as dengrous as a terrigen mist ?
    I'd love him to answer this one!!

*tips hat*

From latest solications it seems that Red Skull has planned a lot terrible things for UA team.
    Can we expect Gambit to finally appear again with some help? He offered his axe after all.