Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Cry for Justice amd Superman.

Starman, The Shade, Airboy.
    Nnnnnnnnot really familiar with any of that. I'm just going by his Marvel works (and possibly indie things I think he's done but in all honesty could be way off about), which seem to hit a sort of 50/50 batting average between 'quite good' and 'not so good'.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Pacheco shouldn't draw girls? Why's that?
    Is not that he shouldn't draw girls. I just think he doesn't fit a book all about one. I would say it's cheesecake, but I guess is more like he usually draws everyone big and stuff. Feels like '90s art.

The cover is Dale Keown, actually.
    Doh, looked up Pacheco's work now and while I wouldn't say I love it, I think it will fit the book perfectly.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Same, I'm not stoked but far from disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Nnnnnnnnot really familiar with any of that. I'm just going by his Marvel works (and possibly indie things I think he's done but in all honesty could be way off about), which seem to hit a sort of 50/50 batting average between 'quite good' and 'not so good'.
    Ah. Well I think he's likely to be mid to good here, but my point with those is that he actually has the potential to excel beyond his peers or write something hilariously bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Is not that he shouldn't draw girls. I just think he doesn't fit a book all about one. I would say it's cheesecake, but I guess is more like he usually draws everyone big and stuff. Feels like '90s art.
    Really? I think that the only signature guy out there who might downplay muscle mass better is Alan Davis. Here was Pacheco on X-Men a few years ago.

I'm interested in all the time travel stuff, robinson is doing some solid work at marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    I hope that he keeps Belle around
    Me too. And, like I said, I hope he's going on these time hopping missions and also popping back into the present as he used to do back in the early 90s (when he was regularly "here, there and back again" as he would put it). That way he can remain on the Uncanny Avengers squad with Deadpool and Rogue.

Also, I like his look on that cover. Totally badass, and doesn't look super old (as some artists have drawn him and how they often draw Old Man Logan too). His costume looks quite similar to the more iconic one he wore during his last solo series, where he was raising Hope in the future.

Super pumped for this book.

Pacheco = Sold!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Spectacular Member

Really excited for this. That is all.

Very excited for this series. Cable is enough but Pacheco makes it a must have for me.

Incredible Member

I think this is the only X title I'm genuinely excited for and can't wait to get my hands on.

I will be getting this.

Unglaublich!

I loved Pacheco's art when he debuted on X-Men 62 (I think). Not as keen in recent years, but that may be due to the inker he was paired with.

All-New Member

Well I will be putting my money down for this title. Just hoped the first arch would of been Cable dragging the god awful idea of the O5 back to their timeline kicking and scream. The X-Men books have been in dire straits for 4 years now due to that one "brillant" idea.

Default Super Excited for a new Cable run.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    That WWI mention got me thinking that maybe Cable will somehow encounter Logan during that time period.
    I am really looking forward to this series. Cable is by far my favorite X-Man going all the way back to X-Force. A team up with a WW1 Logan just sounds right. Great Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Dem THIGHS!

And his itty bitty cleavage poking out his collar!

Obvs not cleavage but its funny.