Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I don't think it's that mismatched, since people always seem to think Wolverine vs Hulk is a fair fight. It is interesting that Diana used her speed of Mercury in this fight, since writers always tend to nerf her and Superman in the comics and ignore this. Superman gave Batman enough time to fumble around with a second Kryptonite bullet in BvS when logically he should have used his super speed and quickly ended it, I mean wasn't he all worried about his mom (Margo? Marla?) being killed in a certain time limit or something.

Not terrible, but using hot lava was kind of a cop out. It should come down to their individual powers and skills, not "well Flatman totally tricked Cyclops into walking into a poison gas room! Killing him instantly! Ergo Flatman is superior to Cyclops!"

I mean, Wolvie's claws should in theory be able to slice Diana, so he has a shot if he really goes for the kill before she gets super serious. She'd have to go beast on him and rip his head off to really kill him herself. Otherwise, the best ways to defeat Wolvie is to overwhelm him environmentally(lava, or simply drown him, or throw him in space), unless you can get reaaaaaaaaally sophisticated with viruses or some-such. I think Diana would take the vast majority, but Wolvie could tag her if she underestimated him and he went for her throat.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I don't think it's that mismatched, since people always seem to think Wolverine vs Hulk is a fair fight.
    Wolverine's debut was going against the Hulk..? He was introduced to the world at being able to hang with those at that strength level. He can hold his own, so I don't think it's a stretch to say that at the bare minimum, WW would get beat up some and then find a way to win.

He's outgunned by Diana overall, but I think this video was a fair showcase for both of them and the right person won. They did write him as super pervy though - that was awkward

BANNED

Wolverine is my favorite Marvel character and i like Wolverine more than Wonder Woman but there is no way Wolverine can win against Wonder Woman. She's a goddess and an amazonian warrior, she's at least as strong as Superman so Wolverine has no chance, i didn't even think that adamantium claws can harm her but they did, even if they did, Wonder Woman can just throw him in to the Sun... She's just out of his league.

BANNED

ya know i think this fight only happened just to promote the wonder woman movie coming out

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    ya know i think this fight only happened just to promote the wonder woman movie coming out
    If so they should have chosen an even opponent like Superman. Diana beating Superman now that would be noteworthy and represent the strength and skill of the character.
    "This is me being reasonable"

I'm about as big of a Wolverine fan as there is and even I have to give the edge to WW in this. Logan could potentially win if he got in a quick kill shot but if WW is all in her power level is just too much. Although Logan can go toe to toe with Hulk and I would choose Hulk over WW so who knows.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

People need to realize that PRINCESS DIANA aka WONDER WOMAN was trained from birth as an WARRIOR.so no matter what.she will terminate WOLVERINE.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I don't think it's that mismatched, since people always seem to think Wolverine vs Hulk is a fair fight. It is interesting that Diana used her speed of Mercury in this fight, since writers always tend to nerf her and Superman in the comics and ignore this. Superman gave Batman enough time to fumble around with a second Kryptonite bullet in BvS when logically he should have used his super speed and quickly ended it, I mean wasn't he all worried about his mom (Margo? Marla?) being killed in a certain time limit or something.

Not terrible, but using hot lava was kind of a cop out. It should come down to their individual powers and skills, not "well Flatman totally tricked Cyclops into walking into a poison gas room! Killing him instantly! Ergo Flatman is superior to Cyclops!"
    Eh, Hulk is one of those characters like Thor, Surfer, Supes, and Diana that job a lot to certain people they'd absolutely trash in a few seconds. A smart Hulk just bashes Logan's head in like until his brain is oozing out of his ears like he did in WWH: X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Eh, Hulk is one of those characters like Thor, Surfer, Supes, and Diana that job a lot to certain people they'd absolutely trash in a few seconds. A smart Hulk just bashes Logan's head in like until his brain is oozing out of his ears like he did in WWH: X-Men.
    Smart Hulk isn't always around, usually big angry smash guy shows up.

When we try to apply logic to comics it's easy to give any character an upper hand if they are just "smart" about how they attack their opponent. Wolverine lost to Hulk in Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk so he attacked him when he was Bruce Banner and got the upper hand, had him dead to rights but gave in and saved him do to a morality issue with killing "Bruce" and not the Hulk.

If Logan would have used stealth to attack WW he could have killed her with one blow through the skull. He can clearly penetrate her skin so she's done for with a head shot. That's why for the fight to work in this scenario you have to approach in broad day light and drop him off in the middle of a beach, if you take away the element of surprise WW will get the win pretty easy.

Sure there are some really silly jobbings out there for Superman, WW, Hulk etc. but I don't think you can just write off Logan in this fight unless we are talking about the scenario that played out in the film, clearly in that case WW has the upper hand.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Literally better than any fight I've seen in Fox-Men movies.

And costumes don't translate well to screen, do they? *sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Literally better than any fight I've seen in Fox-Men movies.

And costumes don't translate well to screen, do they? *sarcasm*
    I just hope you're kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    I just hope you're kidding.
    Why? Apart from the mask, the costume looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Why? Apart from the mask, the costume looks great.
    Because of Wolverine in this videos is a fat, and the costumes look worse than in the animated series 90s.
    I doubt that you want to see this level of costumes in an expensive comicmovies.
    Last edited by Jumbo; 12-09-2016 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    Because of Wolverine in this videos is a fat, and the costumes look worse than in the animated series 90s.
    It's called being buff.