Who like ASM: Ends of the Earth storyline so far. This is the first time in 26 years that we see The Black Widow and Silver Sable team-up. Only this time with Spider-Man. I was surprise to see Silver's hidden feelings for Spider-Man emerge. Also, does any one feel that The Black Widow has been shocked to see Spider-Man's real persona outside of the Avengers. She would certainly make for an alternate crime fighting partner to The Black Cat. I long to see The Black Widow establish a mutual friendship with Spider-Man now that she has finally seen for herself that Spider-Man would make for an interesting crime fighting partner in her world.

I feel that The Black Widow would make a great crime fighting partner for Spider-Man. Don't you agree? Spidey needs a woman like The Black Widow. And would wouldn't want some for her Russian heritage to rub off on Spider-Man? It could get a lot of Spidey-readers to seriously consider buying The Black Widow related books. She did appear in ASM #86 when she battled him. I would have thought that she would have come back for a rematch against him after that issue because I would have speculated that she would have been stronger than ever. Especially if she's had a sample of his webbing from her first battle with him and analyze its basic DNA structure.