View Poll Results: Should The Black Widow become a crime fighting partner for Spider-Man?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 16.05%
  • No

68 83.95%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Should The Black Widow become a crime fighting partner for Spider-Man?

Who like ASM: Ends of the Earth storyline so far. This is the first time in 26 years that we see The Black Widow and Silver Sable team-up. Only this time with Spider-Man. I was surprise to see Silver's hidden feelings for Spider-Man emerge. Also, does any one feel that The Black Widow has been shocked to see Spider-Man's real persona outside of the Avengers. She would certainly make for an alternate crime fighting partner to The Black Cat. I long to see The Black Widow establish a mutual friendship with Spider-Man now that she has finally seen for herself that Spider-Man would make for an interesting crime fighting partner in her world.

I feel that The Black Widow would make a great crime fighting partner for Spider-Man. Don't you agree? Spidey needs a woman like The Black Widow. And would wouldn't want some for her Russian heritage to rub off on Spider-Man? It could get a lot of Spidey-readers to seriously consider buying The Black Widow related books. She did appear in ASM #86 when she battled him. I would have thought that she would have come back for a rematch against him after that issue because I would have speculated that she would have been stronger than ever. Especially if she's had a sample of his webbing from her first battle with him and analyze its basic DNA structure.

Maybe in fanfiction or alternate universe. But 616? Hell no.

Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

For an event? Sure. Long term? HELL NO!
    Currently Following: Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight 3, Flash, Amazing Spider-Man, Multiversity, Spider-Man, X-Men

BRING BACK THE OLD WOLVERINE!!!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

One of story? Sure. Long term though?...Nah. Sorry, but no, not personally anyway.

Maybe like a team up arc where they just explore how that partnership would work or not.

BANNED

Stop giving female superhero names "The". Natasha is just "Black Widow". Jennifer Walters is just "She-Hulk". Give up on this ship.