View Poll Results: Should The Black Widow become a crime fighting partner for Spider-Man?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 16.05%
  • No

68 83.95%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I hope to see the Black Widow make an appearance in Spectacular Spider-Man...

Astonishing Member

Here is the following link that's a sample of their team-up:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/7066...(comic-sample)

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Too much red in her ledger...she'd fit better with Otto as Superior at this point...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    Too much red in her ledger...she'd fit better with Otto as Superior at this point...
    No one had a problem when Marvel paired Peter up with Wolverine and Deadpool respectively. Why all the hate against Spider-Man & Black Widow team-up adventure?

Spectacular Member

Personally I would prefer if they made something like a Spider-Man vs Black Widow, and involve Teresa and the parents of Peter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathangoop1811 View Post
    Personally I would prefer if they made something like a Spider-Man vs Black Widow, and involve Teresa and the parents of Peter.
    I feel that Black Widow does have some ties to Peter's parents in one form or another. I personally would rather see Peter and Natasha(knowing that Peter is Spidey) work together in the same manner as Black Cat and Daredevil...

Astonishing Member

Here is a new link on a possible Spider-Man & Black Widow team-up commentary..

https://geeks.media/jon-watts-wants-...omics-to-adapt

might as well run with it for a little while. But I don't think Natasha has ever shown romantic interest in Spider-Man/Peter. Yet.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    might as well run with it for a little while. But I don't think Natasha has ever shown romantic interest in Spider-Man/Peter. Yet.
    She did, back when she lost her memories for a short while, and believed she was a teacher named Nancy Rushman.

She did, back when she lost her memories for a short while, and believed she was a teacher named Nancy Rushman.
    interesting.

Well, I suppose it could fit in with Peter's history with redheads (if you accept the 80s cartoon flirtations with Angelica Jones).
    I wonder if Natasha had any insight on Peter's parents' espionage career.
    I'd be willing to check out an alternate world where Peter and Natasha had a family together.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    interesting.

Well, I suppose it could fit in with Peter's history with redheads (if you accept the 80s cartoon flirtations with Angelica Jones).
    I wonder if Natasha had any insight on Peter's parents' espionage career.
    I'd be willing to check out an alternate world where Peter and Natasha had a family together.

Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-28-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Would love to see working with Miles on some spy-influenced story. Can take Miles back to his Uncle Aaron routes and use his abilities for a reason more than “just because”.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Would love to see working with Miles on some spy-influenced story. Can take Miles back to his Uncle Aaron routes and use his abilities for a reason more than “just because”.
    Miles worked best when he was in the Ultimate Universe. I do not know why Marvel brought him over to 616 instead of Spider-Gwen's universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    No one had a problem when Marvel paired Peter up with Wolverine and Deadpool respectively. Why all the hate against Spider-Man & Black Widow team-up adventure?
    I did. Especially Wolverine. At least Deadpool can be passed off as mostly comedy.
    So that I have to see Spider-Man job for five issues when he can end the fight in literally five seconds. No thanks.

This is Daredevil speaking! NO! Have you not read how that situation worked out for me? She even stole part of my tagline.
    Hail Hydra!