Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default ResurrXion Watch: Which X-Men Are Missing In Action?

http://www.cbr.com/resurrxion-watch-...ing-in-action/

This is an excellent summation, and I thought it deserved its own thread for discussion.

When was it announced that Dani Moonstar and Magik would be in GenX?

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Nowhere, I believe. Maybe they know something we don't?

-

Fan-Favorite? Rachel is a Fan-Favorite? Glad to see that she's being recognized.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 12-08-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    The writer stated she had hoped to use Dani & Magik at some point in her series. Doesn't mean we will actually see them or not.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    The author said that he wants them to guess star. Take from that what you will.

I would hope Gen X shows more people in the school. It'd really give it life and make me consider buying it.

Does anyone think that the Wolverine and X-23 titles are going to get canceled? I say X-23 because I didn't think there was anything wrong with the code name and personally didn't think the the code name change was necessary. Also they could have characters in only one team title. If Logan is in Gold then he shouldn't be in Weapon X and vise versa. That goes with any character. Cyclops is in Champions he shouldn't be Blue. Deadpiol is in Mercs he shouldn't be in Avengers.

Instead of giving Jean and Iceman a solo that will be canceled, they should publish more team titles. Like in the 90s. Excalibur, X-Force(old school version),X-Factor(old school version also),New Mutants, and Alpha Flight( Without Carol Danvers) would be nice. These titles would be a great way to please fans with more characters.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

all the cool mutants are of course, missing...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    Does anyone think that the Wolverine and X-23 titles are going to get canceled? I say X-23 because I didn't think there was anything wrong with the code name and personally didn't think the the code name change was necessary. Also they could have characters in only one team title. If Logan is in Gold then he shouldn't be in Weapon X and vise versa. That goes with any character. Cyclops is in Champions he shouldn't be Blue. Deadpiol is in Mercs he shouldn't be in Avengers.

Instead of giving Jean and Iceman a solo that will be canceled, they should publish more team titles. Like in the 90s. Excalibur, X-Force(old school version),X-Factor(old school version also),New Mutants, and Alpha Flight( Without Carol Danvers) would be nice. These titles would be a great way to please fans with more characters.
    Both solo books have been confirmed to be continuing by their creative teams. Not sure why the CBR article doesn't note that. And yeah, it's already been discussed that they should have split Gold/Weapon X between X and Old Man Logan.

So many quality mutants in limbo but we get the continuing adventures of Quire and Eyeboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    The writer stated she had hoped to use Dani & Magik at some point in her series. Doesn't mean we will actually see them or not.
    Thank the dark gods. I would rather Illyana not be used at all than appear in Abomination X.

A team with Archangel, Psylocke, M, Magik, Emma Frost... Make this new Uncanny happen, Marvel!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Both solo books have been confirmed to be continuing by their creative teams. Not sure why the CBR article doesn't note that. And yeah, it's already been discussed that they should have split Gold/Weapon X between X and Old Man Logan.
    Good to know.

Ultimate Member

I'd rather see a team of Havok, Polaris, Archangel, Psylocke, Iceman, Beast and maybe one to three others and go from there, not the teen versions but the adult versions, if Beast is to bad right now then replace him with say Frenzy and add Dazzler or something like that...

If the O5 weren't around many of those missing characters could be featured somewhere in the X-line probably.

BANNED

See, in a perfect world, the Magneto/O5 book would be the new X-Factor (if they're gonna run with this nostalgia vibe), and Blue would be an Emma-led team of folks like Archangel, Psylocke, Beast, Iceman, Magik, and M. A team that can give Gold the side-eye while kicking ass and taking names, AND it gets core X-Men on a team that's on par with Gold.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    If the O5 weren't around many of those missing characters could be featured somewhere in the X-line probably.
    True, but I was meaning the real O5, the adult versions of Warren, Bobby, and Hank would be on the team that I meant...