BANNED

Default What if Val-Zod?

Just a personal curiosity on if people would be cool with this idea or not.

My idea is what if Val was retconned or revealed later to be Earth-9 Harvey Dent, maybe not the exact character but at least Val's universe's version of Harvey Dent.

Looking at both characters, they both claim the name Superman. They both tend to be considered extremely powerful in their respected universes. In the case of Val mainly when Alan isn't around. Both of these Superman share similar pigmentation so making counterparts doesn't seem to farfetched. Most importantly Val and Harvey share the same non-violence approach to how they handle situations. Fighting is last resort and this is strong fully present with both characters.

20161208_160501.jpg
    20161208_160435.jpg

I love VAL-ZOD just as he is.and I hope that with EARTH 2 series ending soon.that DC doesn't drop him in limbo for eternity.maybe the earth 2 version of NUBIA can debut and the two of them can hook up in a new series I would call.

THE WONDERS.

I prefer they remain separate people. I love Val Zod and I've always found the concept of Tangent Earth Superman interesting. He kind of becomes a Dr. Manhattan figure because he gets so powerful he loses his humanity. Plus you rarely see a minority as an all powerful complex villain.