Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Love Arrow but cannot stand Felicity Smoak anymore. She was fine early on when she was just the cute, quirky IT girl who'd help out occasionally. Now she's just an insufferable drama queen who seems to constantly whine and make Oliver feel bad about his decisions, and her quirkiness has become grating instead of endearing like it used to be.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They all fall into the idiot hero archetype and it's hard for me to enjoy a character who's main attribute is being a selfish moron.
    That reminds me. That's the main problem I'm having with Ash vs Evil-Dead. I don't remember Ash being like that in the movies. Then it dawned on me: Bruce Campbell is basically playing Autolycus. The whole show is a sort of Hercules/Xena reunion anyway so I'm surprised it took me this long to figure out. I wonder if they can wrangle Kevin Sorbo in a cameo/role next season.

Family Ties - Nick: I think they had a good idea in terms of the character, what he was, and how he fit into the family dynamic as being the new version of what the 60's dad would disapprove of. BUT, between the actor and how they decided to direct him and how stupid he was, was just SO grating and cartoonish. He was ludicrous on a show that was silly to begin with.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Dawn: Various characters have annoyed me at various times, but the one character that was totally worthless in my mind was Dawn. Plot device given form who had nothing to do other than be annoying, especially after she didn't even serve the plot anymore.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 12-11-2016 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Raylan Givens in Justified.

Don't get me wrong, the show was amazing, and had excellent acting all round, but by the final season Raylan's pulled all kinds of ****, and never once gotten any meaningful blow back. Worse, he's leveraging the girlfriend he cheated on (and should know is innocent) to provoke Boyd into committing a crime, while ignoring the greater threat in Markham
    eh lets not pretend Ava was innocent, or that Boyd wasn't an increasing dangerous threat that needed to go down.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    eh lets not pretend Ava was innocent, or that Boyd wasn't an increasing dangerous threat that needed to go down.
    Ava was innocent-ish. She only killed Deloy defending Ella May (people seem to forget that Ella May was involved in a violent robbery, that killed at least one man). All things considered, she's not as bad as some of the other people Raylan was willing to let walk.

And you're right, Boyd had to be stopped. But in the final season, he wasn't the greater threat, yet Raylan focused on him

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Ava was innocent-ish. She only killed Deloy defending Ella May (people seem to forget that Ella May was involved in a violent robbery, that killed at least one man). All things considered, she's not as bad as some of the other people Raylan was willing to let walk.

And you're right, Boyd had to be stopped. But in the final season, he wasn't the greater threat, yet Raylan focused on him
    she was a pimp who enabled Boyd's crimes though. Markham was Sam Eliott's character right? I admit, i don't remember much about what his plans were besides the whole Winn Duffey thing. So you may have a point there. Raylan was pretty irrationally obsessed with killing Boyd by the end, be it because he was his "moby dick" or because he projected his hatred for his father onto Boyd.
    Last edited by FishyZombie; 12-11-2016 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    I agree. While Ava was a sympathetic character and she was screwed over by the prison guard, Raylan was doing his job using smaller fish to get to the bigger fish. Regardless of her hardships, Ava was an opportunist and decided to became a career criminal . Raylan ultimately gave her a break and let her and the kid live their lives out of jail and free of Boyd.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    How I Met Your Mother: Robin and Barney. Both of them are assholes.
    The funny thing is I left this show when I realized that I felt extreme pity for any woman who actually fell in love with Ted.

And then latter found out from the net that he ended up with Robin anyway, which made me very happy, because she does deserve all the drama that being in love with Ted would bring. Perfect ending for that series.

Also, I second 7-Zark-7. I wanted him to die so much as a kid.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Ben Tennyson yet. I really wanted to deck him in the face on occasion with his frequent arrogance and selfishness as a teen.

Hal Jordan was also the weak link on Green Lantern: The Animated Series. Kilowog, Aya, and Razer were much better characters, especially Aya and Razer. Hal was mostly just plain boring.