Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Amazing Member

I genuinely find it hard to sympathise with the Inhumans' position.

The Inhumans want the cloud to be left alone so new Inhumans can have super powers. The mutants need the cloud to be dealt with so that they don't die.

I've been trying to equate the two positions but I just can't manage it. I keep coming back to this:

If you have to die so I can have super powers, is it right for me to kill you or, by omission of action, allow you to be killed?

No. It isn't. Therefore the mutants' needs must take precedence.

BANNED

Not even just that but the Royal family is NOT native to earth. Can you imagine China dropping a gas bomb on the US and people getting mad at the Americans who don't like that?

Plus, Marvel is all about social justice these days, and the Royals are elitist, classist, xenophobic people yet we're suppose to be rooting for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I try not to think too much about AvX.
    That's probably pretty healthy .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Not even just that but the Royal family is NOT native to earth. Can you imagine China dropping a gas bomb on the US and people getting mad at the Americans who don't like that?

Plus, Marvel is all about social justice these days, and the Royals are elitist, classist, xenophobic people yet we're suppose to be rooting for them?
    Europe? Nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by NotABadger View Post
    I genuinely find it hard to sympathise with the Inhumans' position.

The Inhumans want the cloud to be left alone so new Inhumans can have super powers. The mutants need the cloud to be dealt with so that they don't die.

I've been trying to equate the two positions but I just can't manage it. I keep coming back to this:

If you have to die so I can have super powers, is it right for me to kill you or, by omission of action, allow you to be killed?

No. It isn't. Therefore the mutants' needs must take precedence.
    You could not have said it better.