Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default The X-men are acting just like the Avengers did in Avengers vs X-men....

Tell me you can't see some similarities between the X-men upcoming war with the Inhumans and their other battle with the Avengers over the Phoenix force ?

I mean it almost like the X-men are acting a similar way the Avengers did in Avengers vs X-men.

Say what you will, but you had to admit that the Inhumans are a bit concern about the mutants plight given their rescue efforts, right ?

It's EMMA that pushed them into war. It's EMMA that LIED to the world using Cyclops face and making him an enemy to all.

I hope EMMA is punished for her actions before this war goes too far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Tell me you can't see some similarities between the X-men upcoming war with the Inhumans and their other battle with the Avengers over the Phoenix force ?

I mean it almost like the X-men are acting a similar way the Avengers did in Avengers vs X-men.

Say what you will, but you had to admit that the Inhumans are a bit concern about the mutants plight given their rescue efforts, right ?

It's EMMA that pushed them into war. It's EMMA that LIED to the world using Cyclops face and making him an enemy to all.

Of course the avengers had their numbers reduced, they're sick because of a plague caused by the mutants on purpose and they're rendered sterile, how terrible for the avengers... And the evil mutants had repopulated their race, had amazing technology and didn't give two craps about the poor soon to be extinguished avengers... How sad

Now back to reality

This is the help the inhumans have given to the X men, they don't care about anything but themselves same way the avengers or the ultimates don't have any problems with letting a giant toxic cloud roam the earth because mutant lives don't matter to them, never did and never will. That's why people sided with Cyclops before, that's why Magneto is more of a hero, that's why Emma is considered a heroine now... Because passivity got the mutants nowhere and only got them killed, those who decided to take action where vilified in universe and those who did nothing reap the rewards and vilified those people when they didn't do anything themselves
    Last edited by somacula; 12-08-2016 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Of course the avengers had their numbers reduced, they're sick because of a plague caused by the mutants on purpose and they're rendered sterile, how terrible for the avengers... And the evil mutants had repopulated their race, had amazing technology and didn't give two craps about the poor soon to be extinguished avengers... How sad

Now back to reality

This deserves a slow clap.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    This deserves a slow clap.
    I've updated the post, sorry if it offends certain fans of certain characters that are written on certain way... But Lemire and soule and Aaron wrote them like pushover and that's just sad

Now back to reality

This is the help the inhumans have given to the X men, they don't care about anything but themselves same way the avengers or the ultimates don't have any problems with letting a giant toxic cloud roam the earth because mutant lives don't matter to them, never did and never will. That's why people sided with Cyclops before, that's why Magneto is more of a hero, that's why Emma is considered a heroine now... Because passivity got the mutants nowhere and only got them killed, those who decided to take action where vilified in universe and those who did nothing reap the rewards and vilified those people when they didn't do anything themselves
    I think you've won the day.

Now back to reality

^ This this this this thisthisthisthisTHISTHISTHISTHIS THIS!!!!!

BANNED

I've updated the post, sorry if it offends certain fans of certain characters that are written on certain way... But Lemire and soule and Aaron wrote them like pushover and that's just sad
    Agreed certain characters were written as pushovers. So now they are backtracking and saying Storm only made a deal for a 8 month truce so she doesn't look as bad moving forward, while Auntie Emma has made the actual plan to take down the Inhumans. While Magneto was more willing to fight, he did not come up with a plan of unifying all the mutant groups against the Inhumans. Emma Frost did, so the credit goes to her.

I'm really happy they are showing her actual leading and strategic skills, because years ago during the height of Emma's popularity, it was really like the sexy White Queen was only a mutant leader just because she was Cyclops's girlfriend. Now we're really seeing what a great leader Emma was in her own right, and the fact that she made the psychic projection of Scott to give him a noble death shows what a dedicated girlfriend she is.

And the X-men are still wrong for some reason.

Bless you, somacula.

...and I hope Emma keeps pushing and lying until the whole inhumane Inhuman royal family is forced to leave Earth and star in a minor book even lacking 'Inhuman' in its title that is sure to last only 12 issu... Oh, Emma's already won.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Nah, the X-men are always the underdogs though in AvX it felt more like a case of both sides were right but also wrong. Here in IvX, clearly the mutants are in the right and Inhumans in the worng, it has been shown that the Inhuman's don't care as much as they should, i only saw in Death of X them caring that mutants would be killed but before that? Nothing, i mean i remember this issue where there's this inhuman flirting with young Iceman, and them Crystal shows up and they look at the teen X-men like "Oh you're here". If anything, and i truly hate to say this, but the Inhumans are the Avengers in this and frankly i do wish they lose because that stupid cloud has killed many innocent people and they just don't care so long as more inhumans are born.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post

I can't see them, but I am more than willing to wait for you to list them with examples and consider it.

As much as I hate to defend Aaron he hasn't been the one writing the X-men. Also the death cloud is the Legacy Virus. Just amplified. Also I don't think that Lemire had been have been writing the X-men as pushovers. I just think that Marvel didn't have a plan to begin with other than IvX and Cyclops was going to do something awful. But I think they read forums and seen that fans didn't like that so it got nixed. Also maybe the creative teams couldn't come to a agreement about what to do.

This times a million. Nobody (as other heroes) care about mutant lives. Its not a priority.

IIRC only Banner tried to destroy the terrigen mist but it didn't work. He was trying to decay the mist, but now he's dead now....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    IIRC only Banner tried to destroy the terrigen mist but it didn't work. He was trying to decay the mist, but now he's dead now....
    Really, and then he got killed because of the visions of the inhumans... Suspicious... Issue number please?