Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: All-New Invaders, #7

ORIGINAL SIN TIE IN!
    • JIM HAMMOND THE ORIGINAL HUMAN TORCH, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., must reveal the tragic ORIGINAL SIN of the INVADERS!
    • Did the team make a fatal miscalculation by disobeying orders from on high?
    • Will Japanese Super Heroine RADIANCE make them pay the ultimate price?
    • A shocking end that sets up an all-new epic!

Full article here.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Interesting preview, glad to see it. Marc Laming's art is terrific. I hope this series lasts long enough so he can do more work in it.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

BANNED

Holy cow. CBR finally gave Invaders their own preview thread!

And yes, Marc Lamming's art is pretty. I'm not really feeling that odd manga by Greg Land, especially with the torture faces. O_O

I'm a bit concerned by this weaponzied tsunami. As Golden Girl pointed out, it's an area effect, and if they tested it in the Atlantic, why didn't it wipe out portions of the American and European coasts? I mean, it's not like it just ends in the middle of the ocean. It keeps going until it hits land.

BANNED

I'm really looking forward to more Marc Lamming art, but am wondering how much more there is to reveal about the Invaders 'sin.' And is Robinson going to top last arc's shocking end, in this issue? I think that might be a bit hard to do, but I guess I'll see this afternoon. Can't wait!