Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Is Surge Asian?!
    Noriko Ashida, from Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    How and when did Quentin Quire return?

Last I heard, he was just a bunch of goo in the bottom of a container.
    Dang, that was a while ago. He put himself back together back in the Nation X miniseries in 2010. He said that living on a higher plane of existence was "boring". He attacked Utopia but got put in prison, then broke out around Schism and was eventually made to be a student at the Jean Grey School in Wolverine & the X-Men, which is where he was from 2011 to 2015. He's been MIA since Secret Wars though.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Sometimes I read posts, look at the incredibly low post count and wonder if they are Marvel employees/interns trying to push agenda... Then I look at the join date and other posts and get even more suspicious. Time to strap on that tin foil hat ,I guess.
    Last edited by donpricetag; 12-09-2016 at 01:12 PM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Won't be surprised if it's Laura or Idie, the two girls from All-New X-Men. If they go for someone slightly older, maybe Firestar? I think it would be nice to see her interact with young Iceman, considering the two of them were both on the Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends cartoon. As Magneto is the mentor, Polaris would also make some sense.
    Yeah, I think it will be someone closer to their age group such as Laura or Idie. While I would love nothing more then to see Polaris join this team, I don't think that she will. Jean is still learning about being a leader, and I'm not sure I see any of the senior X-Men joining to be led by her this early in her career. Though I suppose that they could have one or two older X-Men to act similar to Kitty Pryde during BMB's All New. I know Magneto will be working with the group but we haven't seen too much of him yet, so I don't know how hands on he will be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Sometimes I read posts, look at the incredibly low post count and wonder if they are Marvel employees/interns trying to push agenda... Then I look at the join date and other posts and get even more suspicious. Time to strap on that tin foil hat ,I guess.
    Say whaat?

this doesn't really make me want to pick up any of this re-labled and recycled garbage. the 05 suck. send them back.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm definitely interested. A big, one-shot issue akin to DC Rebirth #1 sounds like a great way to begin RessurXion. Hope it gives us what we need to get beyond the chaos and confusion surrounding Death of X and IvX. The X-men need this relaunch more than they've ever needed it. I'm ready to just pack away the plot holes and extinction agendas for good and focus on the future.

Same here. Especially the bolded part.

The last couple years have been a mess. We know it. Marvel knows it. One mini series left to wrap up the bad and then full on into the future for me.
    Batman - Daredevil

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Say whaat?
    Look at page 1 and see if anything looks funny. I dare you. LOL
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Centipede Damascus View Post
    Dang, that was a while ago. He put himself back together back in the Nation X miniseries in 2010. He said that living on a higher plane of existence was "boring". He attacked Utopia but got put in prison, then broke out around Schism and was eventually made to be a student at the Jean Grey School in Wolverine & the X-Men, which is where he was from 2011 to 2015. He's been MIA since Secret Wars though.
    When last seen, in W&TXM v2 I think, he was the White King at the Hellfire Club, but I guess the writer and characters won't remember that (I can't blame them, W&TXM v2 was really weak).

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Look at page 1 and see if anything looks funny. I dare you. LOL
    I love a good conspiracy theory

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I love a good conspiracy theory

I love THAT! LOL
    Guild Member

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Thank you for the much-needed laugh! Until we get another explanation, I'm going with that as canon.
    it's that cape! ( and skirt? what the??) get rid of that and it MIGHT look tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisus View Post
    When last seen, in W&TXM v2 I think, he was the White King at the Hellfire Club, but I guess the writer and characters won't remember that (I can't blame them, W&TXM v2 was really weak).
    Uncanny has established that the kids have been kicked out of Hellfire and the adults are back in charge.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    How would you feel about her and Tyke? I'm still kinda shipping them.

And Prestige in that mini skirt looks horrible! I hope they don't give her a skirt just pants.
    I am shipping Hope and Tyke because I am a freak.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cykewasright View Post
    I am shipping Hope and Tyke because I am a freak.
    Giving Tyke or Cyke weird ships is a local sport in the X forum, and honestly he and hope ain't related to the real so...