Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    certain costumes and looks are iconic for a reason....people actually gave a damn about them

I Doubt Bearded Colossus was involved in as many good stories as Clean Shaven Colossus
    Not really fair if you don't get the chance..1 year of stories...give Bearded Colossus 40+ years and then we'll talk

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ColossusFan View Post
    Not really fair if you don't get the chance..1 year of stories...give Bearded Colossus 40+ years and then we'll talk
    not gonna happen...just like it's not gonna happen that Spider-Man's New Techno Suit is gonna last as long as his classic suit has

Comics & Music Enthusiast NerdyDJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ColossusFan View Post
    These new old classic style costumes for Gold are horrible..especially Colossus and Kitty..they just can't let go of the past..I grew up in the 90s, those costumes weren't even cool back then...stop trying to recreate the past..get over it, move on..and give Piotr his new haircut, beard, pants and dignity back..

And the Blue costumes..seriously?

Keep the costumes on the very right side of the cover..scrap the rest
    I totally feel the same way! Storm, Colossus and Nightcrawler should have kept a variation of their Extraordinary costumes, Kitty looks really bad it's like a giant leap backwards.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Laura better be the female member joining Blue!!!
    God, no. Let it be Frenzy, Armor, Surge or Oya. An non-Caucasian, please.

That, and let her be free of that anchor.

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyDJ View Post
    I totally feel the same way! Storm, Colossus and Nightcrawler should have kept a variation of their Extraordinary costumes, Kitty looks really bad it's like a giant leap backwards.
    Right?..and I'm right there with you with Storm and Nightcrawler...Extraordinary man..and you nailed it too, a giant leap backwards. no other way to put it..they just can't let go of the past..it's sad and really disappointing

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I still have no interest in Gug's writing, but dang Syaf's art does look nice. Except for Rachel's wannabe-Supergirl look. No love for that.
    Well, let's see how it goes.

I mean, when was the last time Rachel tried go be a public hero and not wear stuff that scares kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Well, let's see how it goes.

I mean, when was the last time Rachel tried go be a public hero and not wear stuff that scares kids?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Hey hey hey wait a minute here, there's nothing wrong with women having short hair.
    Nothing bad with women with short hair, but Kitty's hair looks like a mess. I'd be fine with it if her hair looked like this, for example. And now that she wears a generic New Mutants uniform and has a generic man's hairstyle instead of her token ponytail or her token curls it might as well be a different character entirely. Visual identification is IMPORTANT in comics. Nobody would recognize her as Kitty Pryde if they weren't told upfront that was her.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Nothing bad with women with short hair, but Kitty's hair looks like a mess. I'd be fine with it if her hair looked like this, for example. And now that she wears a generic New Mutants uniform and has a generic man's hairstyle instead of her token ponytail or her token curls it might as well be a different character entirely. Visual identification is IMPORTANT in comics. Nobody would recognize her as Kitty Pryde if they weren't told upfront that was her.
    It's not a "man's hairstyle" and yes they would. That's still very much Kitty.

Unglaublich!

Hipster Colossus looks absolutely ridiculous right now! His and Kurt's current designs are pretty much the worst I've ever seen!

I'd be happy for both of them to go back to their Messiah Complex-era outfits (or slights variations thereof); both evoked their iconic looks, but were updated enough to bring them into modern times.

I feel like the female member of Blue is going to be someone moreso associated with Magneto than the time-displaced 05, like Polaris or Mystique. The former wouldn't apply as much, but I can't imagine he won't try to fill the ranks of the team with people that'd be willing to further his own agendas.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    When I was a kid that outfit wouldn't scare me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    She's looking more like Kevin Pryde to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    Hipster Colossus looks absolutely ridiculous right now! His and Kurt's current designs are pretty much the worst I've ever seen!

I'd be happy for both of them to go back to their Messiah Complex-era outfits (or slights variations thereof); both evoked their iconic looks, but were updated enough to bring them into modern times.
    Dude..There's nothing more ridiculous than when your metal balls are about to fall out of your ridiculous one piece bathing suit costume
    And it was Manifest Destiny when Colossus' costume changed. It actually brought me back to comics. But they still couldn't get away from the outdated flattop. He needed a haircut, a modern haircut. You call it Hipster..whatever..I see fighters, football players, etc with what Ramos was going for (don't look at Ibanez stuff, that guy can't f@#$ing draw)..it was a much needed update for a character that, for most of his existence, has been stuck in the Cold War Era

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

All of Gold gets a version of their most famous out folios. So it's a step back in general. I hate it. Mostly hate Storm getting the tiara back and losing the mowhawk.

I kind of liked Colossus hipster look of Extraordinary. But hated Kurt's looks there.

Now it's back to old looking outfits except for Rachel. Well, she never ever had a cool costume.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================