Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I wonder what's gonna happen in PRIME. I'm guessing it'll all be set up for the books but there should be some connecting story.
    It's gonna be their rebirth

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    There is. There is a huge arc happening over in Thor soon against the Shi'ar.
    really? wow i'll check out

Curious to see who'll be joining the 05 in Blue, and it definitely sounds like we'll be getting another girl on the team.

Kitty's new look...doesn't seem very flattering. That character sketch of her looks the best compared to the Prime cover and the Gold preview, but that's not saying much. Going back to her Astonishing costume would've worked out much better, in my opinion, while still carrying the feel they were going for. And does she really need to cut her hair?

So Logan's upgrading back to his longcoat? Cool. Though it still feels weird that he's got the least costume-y and classic look compared to everybody else on Gold.

So I guess Storm is going to be alternating between pants and no pants ?

I don't know why everyone's concerned about Rachel's "Prestige" costume having a skirt. It just seems like a concept design, while any official art has her in a full bodysuit.

BANNED

I'm betting Emma Frost or Monet for blue
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 12-09-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Storm losing the mowhawk hair again? A shame she's getting the soft look.

The female of Blue is of course Laura. Though I would prefer another girl, like Dust, Mercury or Surge. But probably the obvious.

Villain of Gen X will be Emplate or M. There were no other villains unique for Gen X only in the old version.

No word on Hope or any of the Lights. I think they're done.

Got the feeling Weapon X cast will expand.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I hope it isn't Laura on Blue. I'd rather her stay away from Angel and the rest of the O5, though Bunn would write her well. I'd rather it be someone else.

Gold costumes are boring / messes.

Syaf's art isn't my cup of tea tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    The female of Blue is of course Laura. Though I would prefer another girl, like Dust, Mercury or Surge. But probably the obvious.
    She's been with them for 2 series (and the tenure has been the greatest disservice the character has ever had.), so why would they not start with her in the initial line-up, if they intended to have her?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Storm losing the mowhawk hair again? A shame she's getting the soft look.

Villain of Gen X will be Emplate or M. There were no other villains unique for Gen X only in the old version.

No word on Hope or any of the Lights. I think they're done.

Got the feeling Weapon X cast will expand.
    Hope is most likely to turn up in Cable's solo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    She's been with them for 2 series (and the tenure has been the greatest disservice the character has ever had.), so why would they not start with her in the initial line-up, if they intended to have her?
    Agree on that, hopefully it'll be surge or dust or Mercury, or hope!

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Tempus for x men blue, not Laura please

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Sounds cool, I will most likely buy it.

I'm going to be honest I didn't start reading X-men comics till 2009 so this whole going to to the old classic days doesn't really mean nothing to me. I mean I'm totally glad that they are moving past the whole endanger species thing and letting the X-men go back to being superheroes without worrying about survival but I guess the comics from the 80s or 90s don't mean much to me. That being said I'm really looking forward to ResurrXtion and I hope it goes well.

I have no idea on who the other person joining the Blue team could be. It could totally be Laura, she's been with them since like the beginning, but why not let her be on the team in the first issue? As for the Villain for Generation X I'm not sure who that could be either, I mean like what Master of Sound said it could be Emplate, he was an early villain for the original Generation X team. I hope its not a good guy that turned into a villain, that would suck.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

For real. I was relieved when she wasn't on the roster reveal. That was one of the best parts of the announcements for me. If she's put on the team, I won't be pleased. Especially since that might mean the continuation of her crappy "romance" with Angel.

If it is her, then perhaps the fallout of Enemy of the State II prevents her from being there at the onset?

Although, by having been with them for 2 series, and merely by being a similar age Logan expy, if anyone can break into the O5's exclusive club, it's her.
    Dark does not mean deep.

So this book is for the one percent of readers that are actually new readers.