Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    I think Logan has already said his healing factor isn't what it used to be, right?

I love the art, I'd be happy for Andrade to fill in every time Sorrentino has a break.
    Yeah but it hasn't been tested against a vampire bite in it's current state who knows if he will turn or not, obviously we know he won't but will it be because of his healing factor or something else.

Oh, I really liked this issue. I think this story is better than the previous and the art does not irritate. I loved all of the pages, where the interaction of Logan and Jubilee, especially the last two pages, which were lovely family moments with Jubilee, Logan and Shogo. Marvel must make a separate series about the Jubilee and old man.

My favorite frame

Solid. I love how Logan deals with Dracula in this. He's a badass. Pure and simple.

I loved the issue especially how Logan deals with Dracula and I love the end just nice family bonding.

I like this series but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of substance - just Wolverine bumbling along.
    sort of expected more from Lemire. Also, the art during this current arc is hideous.
    The next arc looks like it could be intriguing. I'll probably reassess this series after it.
    Maybe it's just me.