Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Incredible Member

Some one on that side likes rouge 1

https://youtu.be/COIXwAAIEKA

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Wow, uneducated people are upset about something with warped reasons that make absolutely no sense at all.

I try not to stereo-type, I really don't, but every Trump Supporter I've encountered flat out lacks education or manners.
    Well seeing how these student protestors are acting, they seem pretty lacking education and having any sort of intelligence. There are stupids in both sides.

------------

Now I'm going to adress more reasonable people.

If we take example of Ghostbusters, they thought shaming guys would help them at the box office. In the case of Rogue One, not only is Star Wars a stronger brand than Ghostbusters but really it wasn't designed to piss people off. It's gonna make billions regardless.

But here's the thing, the auteurs that wrote the Rogue One script said said they were happy that it was about a woman that leads a group of multicultured people into battle against white males. And to me this is the type of stuff that lead to people being pissed off and strife. Why not just write a good story and do not try inserting ideas into people's throats.

In many ways the the Ghostbusters stuff and the SJW crowd constant shaming of white people lead to the creation of white supremacists and the election of extreme Presidential candidates like Trump. Hell I'm not even American but I could see why by just watching the news and current Hollywood movies some white dude in Iowa might think:"screw these jerks, I'm voting for Trump and I hope their movies fails".

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Come on Trump supporters.... you really think anything can put a dent in Star Wars?