Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Spider-Man and Silk as a couple?

Well, I have been reading comics of both Cindy Moon/Silk and Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Cindy has developed a lot, has made friends, and became her own character and develped a personality and history, so I want to know in your opinion if this two could work as a couple, I know Peter is currently back with Mary Jane, but if he wasn't, what is your opinion of this two together now that Silk has gotten the time to grow?

Astonishing Member

Are you trying to start a war?

I'd prefer them as just friends, a brother-sister friendship at best.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    War! Huh! Good God, y'all! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

Not trying to start a war, I find them cute and interesting, sure at first I didn't liked how the two were pressured in a relationship because of pheromones, but now that Cindy has developed in her own character, I actually think they could make an interesting couple, and simply want to hear the thoughts of other fans of Spider-Man and Silk.

Not my thing, but ship whatever you want and enjoy it.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

finally, another believer in the peter polygamy partner plan, cindy is one of 5 points of said plan, it's like a star
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

As a Silk fan I'd vote no. The less ties to Peter the better I'd say.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathangoop1811 View Post
    Well, I have been reading comics of both Cindy Moon/Silk and Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Cindy has developed a lot, has made friends, and became her own character and develped a personality and history, so I want to know in your opinion if this two could work as a couple, I know Peter is currently back with Mary Jane, but if he wasn't, what is your opinion of this two together now that Silk has gotten the time to grow?
    Here is my Parker Woman order. 1: MJ ( no one is close). 2: Michelle Gonzalez. 3: Felicia. Last Cindy Moon. I would sooner take the fan fiction idea of Carol, Natasha and Tigra over her. With the exception of Jackal she is my least favorite character in the History of Spider-Man.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 12-07-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Astonishing Member

It will not start a war. ( Ravens versus my Steelers or ( Especially) Red Sox versus my Yankees that is a war) That said, I like the idea of Peter and Cindy about as much as the Steelers losing to Washington tonight. NOT AT ALL.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 12-07-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Amazing Member Cindy's Addiction's Avatar

Just keep Peter and Cindy as friends and allies from here on out, not the sex-crazed couple from Dan Slott's ideas.

Now I hate to complain and be dramatic here, but I really am dying for a new Silk series hopefully somewhere in 2021. Last I seen, artist Inhyuk Lee is making a tease of a Silk art in his instagram.
    Last edited by Cindy's Addiction; 12-07-2020 at 07:10 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Not my thing, but ship whatever you want and enjoy it.
    I second this.

Mighty Member

I really wouldn't like to see that. I'm glad she's got fans and she may have good comics, but I really don't like Silk. Her introduction into Spider-man was just so awful, it's the moment when Slott's writing went for me.
    So no, let her be with someone else. Heck, I wouldn't mind if she goes with someone like Eddie in a few years or so.

I think Peter and Cindy are better off the farther away they are from each other.

The whole sex-crazed pheremone/Spider-Verse thing got their relationship off to a rocky start and was super problematic and Cindy genuinely doesn't seem to like Peter that much.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I really wouldn't like to see that. I'm glad she's got fans and she may have good comics, but I really don't like Silk. Her introduction into Spider-man was just so awful, it's the moment when Slott's writing went for me.
    So no, let her be with someone else. Heck, I wouldn't mind if she goes with someone like Eddie in a few years or so.
    felicia is right there
    only bad characters get to be brock love interests
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate