Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Default Think Miles will meet Ultimate Jessica?

During the clone stuff? The Web Warriors are involved in this crossover apparently and she did join.

BANNED

Do we know where the Web Warriors will show up? If not, then the most I can think of is working with Spider-Gwen or appearing in one of the stories for the Omega one-shot.

There's no longer any reason to expect the rest of the Web Warriors to show up. Kaine joined them. He and Gwen are the Web Warriors in the crossover. The only other character from that book we've seen (outside of the Spider-Verse flashback) is Karn.

They've specifically said that the characters heavily involved in Civil War II will be excluded from Clone Conspiracy. And Miles is the spider with the heaviest involvement.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

My guess is no. I feel like they're done with Ultimate Jessica (unfortunately as I quite liked her near the end). Having said that of course, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. But for now I'll say no they won't meet.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    During the clone stuff? The Web Warriors are involved in this crossover apparently and she did join.
    I'm not sure about it, but it would be interesting. I mean, if the real Jackal discovers this, he could think "A female Peter Parker? How is it possible I never thought about such brilliant idea?!!".

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I'm not sure about it, but it would be interesting. I mean, if the real Jackal discovers this, he could think "A female Peter Parker? How is it possible I never thought about such brilliant idea?!!".
    And then he develops a creepy obsession with her just like the one he had with Gwen.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Feels like that would open up a whole can of worms since in the new post Secret Wars universe Miles has no memories of living in an alternate universe, and Bendis seems to have no intent on explaining how this works. (He was friends with teenage versions of MJ, Gwen and Kitty Pryde and now he lives in a world where they are either adults or dead.) Are big chunks of his memories missing?

Yeah, I get the feeling he and Bombshell think they were a duo, rather than part of the Young/All-New Ultimates... because the other members all have 616 counterparts (Cloak, Dagger and Kitty Pryde have direct counterparts, while Jessica is a composite of her 616 namesake, Black Widow, Scarlet Spider, and X-23).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Feels like that would open up a whole can of worms since in the new post Secret Wars universe Miles has no memories of living in an alternate universe, and Bendis seems to have no intent on explaining how this works. (He was friends with teenage versions of MJ, Gwen and Kitty Pryde and now he lives in a world where they are either adults or dead.) Are big chunks of his memories missing?
    Excuse me, but Miles Morales actually remembers that he came from another universe. After Secret Wars, when he awoke in his bed, he was really happy to see his mom back to life. That proves he still remembers his previous life, where his mom was killed by Venom.

Gwenpool's book overrode it. Apparently he no longer remembers that his Mom was ever dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Excuse me, but Miles Morales actually remembers that he came from another universe. After Secret Wars, when he awoke in his bed, he was really happy to see his mom back to life. That proves he still remembers his previous life, where his mom was killed by Venom.
    That doesn't really prove anything, we basically have another "One More Day" situation here, where the writer picks and chooses what still happened and sweeps the rest under the rug. If he came from another world that was destroyed, and a lot of people who were part of his life are either dead or radically different (strangers wearing familiar faces), I feel like that would dominate a lot of his thoughts. How would the human mind even begin to process that?

And as Digifiend pointed out, Gwenpool recently lampshaded this when she asks him about his old universe and mother's death, his response was "she looks pretty alive to me."

Astonishing Member

That doesn't really prove anything, we basically have another "One More Day" situation here, where the writer picks and chooses what still happened and sweeps the rest under the rug. If he came from another world that was destroyed, and a lot of people who were part of his life are either dead or radically different (strangers wearing familiar faces), I feel like that would dominate a lot of his thoughts. How would the human mind even begin to process that?

And as Digifiend pointed out, Gwenpool recently lampshaded this when she asks him about his old universe and mother's death, his response was "she looks pretty alive to me."
    1º) The Ultimate universe was clearly different from the main Marvel universe, but even so, they were practically "twin" universes with most of their nature identical. And even so, after Secret Wars, Miles Morales wasn't the only element from the Ultimate Universe to be "assimilated". The Triskellion and most of Miles' cast were "assimilated" too. So, if you are in a world that is practially the same as yours, and you have the incredible luck of still having your family and friends, why to bother in some things you can't fix.

2º) About Gwenpool, I don't think we can count her. I mean, when I see Deadpool and Gwenpool in action, is practically as we see the world through their crazy minds, continuously breaking the 4th wall and things like that.

BANNED

From what I understand, Bendis wanted Miles to be an established character and just tell his story in the main universe without explaining what the Ultimate Universe was. So it wasn't wiped like how One More Day disregarded history, but Bendis also isn't acknowledging it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    From what I understand, Bendis wanted Miles to be an established character and just tell his story in the main universe without explaining what the Ultimate Universe was. So it wasn't wiped like how One More Day disregarded history, but Bendis also isn't acknowledging it much.
    The "sweep under the rug" methodology of Bendis storytelling.

This. I'm the camp of 'he doesn't remember it, his reality has been altered to fit within the current timeline'.

Of course, Gwenpool referencing his past is interesting, but then she's a fourth-wall-breaker, right? As for The Maker, as far as I know none of his past was changed, but I could be wrong. It just makes sense that Miles' timeline was changed--laziness prevents the writer from addressing it. Some of us readers do care about the small details in the continuity--such as Miles' status.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/