Page 193 of 390 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 5845

I really like James Franco and I think he could be entertaining to watch playing a character like Jamie. I hope this pans out.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    If that was really Sinister's sign in Deadpool last teaser then I think Sinister will be a villain for X-Force. Sinister will be introduced in Gambit so I think Remy might join X-Force to fight Sinister too.
    I wonder will Colossus join. I saw him in Deadpool trailer that played in theater

BANNED

Wish I could be more excited about Sinister being a Deadpool/Gambit/XFORCE villain, but it just feels like once again, Cyclop's history is being trashed. Sinister is a Summers/Grey villain first after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Wish I could be more excited about Sinister being a Deadpool/Gambit/XFORCE villain, but it just feels like once again, Cyclop's history is being trashed. Sinister is a Summers/Grey villain first after all...
    No he’s a xmen villain but with him in Deadpool with Cable he’s still in line with the summers family...hopefully. Fox men cyclops as a whole is trashed and maybe we need to just accept it.

No. He is an X-Man villain. Also I still hope that Deadpool unoverse will lead to rebooted X-Men in present. So Apocalypse timeline can be forgoten and stay in past.

BANNED

No. He is an X-Man villain. Also I still hope that Deadpool unoverse will lead to rebooted X-Men in present. So Apocalypse timeline can be forgoten and stay in past.
    No, he's not. His whole history has been about Cyclops. The only reason he even went after Gambit at one point was because Gambit was gonna be a Summers.

Totally ok with the main XMEN being rebooted though. With Singer gone, hopefully they'll cast actual adults instead of twinks for the major roles.

No, he's not. His whole history has been about Cyclops. The only reason he even went after Gambit at one point was because Gambit was gonna be a Summers.

Totally ok with the main XMEN being rebooted though. With Singer gone, hopefully they'll cast actual adults instead of twinks for the major roles.
    Not true. Gambit wasn't supposed to be Summers. Originally Gambit and Sinister were supposed to be Kid's imaginary.

That is what I am hoping for. I hope if Gambit will be successfull movie then after that Gambit can join rebooted X-Men team in present.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 11-17-2017 at 03:11 PM.

I thought Gambit and Sinister were originally both creations of a mutant named Nathan, with one being a hero and one a villain

Anyway I hope the films improve without Singer now - they need a new direction
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    I thought Gambit and Sinister were originally both creations of a mutant named Nathan, with one being a hero and one a villain

Anyway I hope the films improve without Singer now - they need a new direction
    Don't know if Kid's name were supposed to be Nathan but overall you are right.

New direction sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    No he’s a xmen villain but with him in Deadpool with Cable he’s still in line with the summers family...hopefully. Fox men cyclops as a whole is trashed and maybe we need to just accept it.
    Come on guys! Sinister is the closest thing to an archenemy Cyclops has. He's literally obsessed with Summer's DNA, his origin is the result of Cyclops and Jean's time travel shenanigans. I would hate to see yet another thing robbed off of Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Come on guys! Sinister is the closest thing to an archenemy Cyclops has. He's literally obsessed with Summer's DNA, his origin is the result of Cyclops and Jean's time travel shenanigans. I would hate to see yet another thing robbed off of Cyclops.
    Noone says he is not archenemy for Cyke. But Sinister is archenemy for Gambit too. He is X-Men villain at first.

Also for both Gambit and Cyke he is more a friend really. Sinister was often near to help Remy or Scott when X-Men were forgetting about them.

Double post

Noone says he is not archenemy for Cyke. But Sinister is archenemy for Gambit too. He is X-Men villain at first.

Also for both Gambit and Cyke he is more a friend really. Sinister was often near to help Remy or Scott when X-Men were forgetting about them.
    More like Sinister thinks he's their friend.

More like Sinister thinks he's their friend.
    More like he's their creepy molester.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I would say Apocalypse is the closest thing to being Scott’s archenemy.