Page 101 of 390 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5845

That was the best!

I can't stop laughing. Love the "Juno" part!

And, it made sense out of all the movies, characters, events and time periods. They get an A+!

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

This makes me happy

“We cannot, once again, explore the Erik/Charles dynamic,” Shuler Donner said in a late-February conversation with Vanity Fair, about the intense frenemyship between Magneto and Professor X that has driven the bulk of the franchise over the past 17 years. The producer says this brave new Charles-and-Erik-less world is “both liberating and makes me nervous—it’s mostly liberating.” Charles and Erik are “always essential” to X-Men—but, she admits, “there are other stories to tell.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    This makes me happy
    Makes me happy two. Hopefully Scott, Kurt and Jean will have some overdue spotlight.

This makes me happy
    It's about time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RCX View Post
    Makes me happy two. Hopefully Scott, Kurt and Jean will have some overdue spotlight.
    Agreed. I don't want to see it FORGOTTEN, but at least put on the shelf for a while to focus on other things, then they can bring it back later in a meaningful way. Such as in a couple years down the road

spoilers:
    how cool would it be if we discover in a follow-up to Logan that ERIK is in charge of Eden, and we get to see his reaction to learning of Charles' death?
    end of spoilers

This makes me happy
    Finally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Finally!!!
    Exactly...will we at last have movie that aren't focused on Logan, Erik, Charles and Raven??? Will Ororo, Kurt, Scott, Jean and co finally get to shine as a team?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Exactly...will we at last have movie that aren't focused on Logan, Erik, Charles and Raven??? Will Ororo, Kurt, Scott, Jean and co finally get to shine as a team?
    I am still waiting for Anna Marie.
    Only 17 years.

By the way

Now what is their excuse for Cyclops spending 90% of X2 being kidnapped?

This makes me happy
    this sounds exciting..... but I'll wait for the day they announce "Fassbender confirms his return for next X-Men sequel" to actually believe that quote or not.

Interesting article - and quite a long one - with the overall Fox executive sponsor for the entire X-Franchise.

The Woman Behind the X-Men Reveals How the Mutants Got Their Groove Back

Lauren Shuler Donner, the producer who helped Twentieth Century Fox snap up the film rights to the X-Men characters 23 years ago, is the first to admit that her very financially lucrative franchise has had a few creative rough patches. “Just forget about X-3. And the first Wolverine [Origins]? Forget about that too,” she laughingly said during a red-carpet interview in 2014.

“We cannot, once again, explore the Erik/Charles dynamic,” Shuler Donner said in a late-February conversation with Vanity Fair, about the intense frenemyship between Magneto and Professor X that has driven the bulk of the franchise over the past 17 years. The producer says this brave new Charles-and-Erik-less world is “both liberating and makes me nervous—it’s mostly liberating.” Charles and Erik are “always essential” to X-Men—but, she admits, “there are other stories to tell.”

Shuler Donner already had a successful, multi-decade career as a producer in Hollywood before Charles Xavier’s School for Gifted Children was even a glint in her eye. (She’s fond of mentioning that she gave Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige his first job, as her intern.) But after a string of hits in the 80s and 90s, like Mr. Mom, Ladyhawke, St. Elmo’s Fire, Pretty in Pink, the Free Willy franchise, and You’ve Got Mail, someone in Donner’s office put the X-Men comics in front of her. Though she didn’t grow up with the characters, the seasoned storyteller could smell potential; long before Marvel Studios launched, Shuler Donner alongside Avi Arad and Stan Lee, helped Twentieth Century Fox lock down an entire multiverse of mutants. Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man hadn’t even slung his first web for Sony Pictures when Shuler Donner, director Bryan Singer, and Fox took a big gamble on a pair of British thespians and an unknown Australian actor to lead 2000’s X-Men. “We thought, ‘That’s it, we’ll never work again,‘ ” Shuler Donner has said. But that gamble paid off—big time.

BANNED

Interesting article, and holy crap, their graphic is saying an X-23 film IS in development? I wonder what their source is, because all we've had in the past was the expression of interest by Mangold and Kinberg.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

“Just forget about X-3. And the first Wolverine [Origins]? Forget about that too,”

LoL

“Just forget about X-3. And the first Wolverine [Origins]? Forget about that too,”

LoL
    Even they must feel the pain afterwards, and wonder, "What was I thinking?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Interesting article, and holy crap, their graphic is saying an X-23 film IS in development? I wonder what their source is, because all we've had in the past was the expression of interest by Mangold and Kinberg.
    I caught that. So cool!