Page 317 of 390 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 5845
    Ultimate Member

I hope that they keep Ellen. She was a good choice and it's high time that they give her something substantial to do in these films.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I thought Ellen Paige was a fine choice for actress, not sure we really need to recast.
    Not to mention, she looks like she will be a teenager for the next 15 years.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

By the Goddess, just let this universe die! They've had these character for 20 years, now all of a sudden, they want to start using them. Nope. You had your chance, you wasted the potential for decades. Put it down, step away, and let someone else try now.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ultimate Member

Yeah she's in the Summer Glau and Keanu Reeves category of "actors who don't seem to age."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    By the Goddess, just let this universe die! They've had these character for 20 years, now all of a sudden, they want to start using them. Nope. You had your chance, you wasted the potential for decades. Put it down, step away, and let someone else try now.
    Yeah sure whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    B-b-but Fox will never greenlight a female solo movie!
    Cough.. X-23 cough

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

exactly! a part of me thinks some of this is a ploy by fox to encourage disney to let fox-men properties stay as is after the merger because they can say look at all the fun and interesting things we are doing or want to do with these characters. I see through the bull, they had no interest beyond Logan for years and it's no way fox will convince me of this change now because of a kitty movie.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-09-2018 at 11:14 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

WTF?... Why are they still planning more movies right now?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I think a Tim Miller Shadowcat film would be awesome. He did a wonderful job with Deadpool, and I can only imagine the crazy fight scenes he could do with Kitty. Hoping this works out for Kitty fans out there.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Wouldn't mind it
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    WTF?... Why are they still planning more movies right now?
    its a campaign to encourage disney to leave the fox-men properties as they are after the merger is finalized or at least that is what I believe. it's the only explanation after doing nothing with these characters even after years of having them.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I thought Ellen Paige was a fine choice for actress, not sure we really need to recast.
    What if she's not interested? Or has schedule conflicts?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    its a campaign to encourage disney to leave the fox-men properties as they are after the merger is finalized or at least that is what I believe. it's the only explanation after doing nothing with these characters even after years of having them.
    I agree. Desperation by the key figures in play now, trying to piggy back into the endless fields of Aaru in the afterlife(the MCU).

I mean, didn't Miller already get kicked off his DP?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I agree. Desperation by the key figures in play now, trying to piggy back into the endless fields of Aaru in the afterlife(the MCU).

It's perfect to get fanboys excited Tim Miller + kitty
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

exactly.... I need Disney/fox to accelerate this endeavor. next will be hearing of a all women team solo.film.