Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Jupiter’s Legacy Vol. 2 #5 Delays

So I just noticed on the Image main site that Jupiter's Legacy has been pushed back again. This adds another 2 months delay to an issue that was supposed to come out late last month. I know delays are pretty much synonymous with Image, especially this creative team, so I should have known better. Right now it would be nice if anyone knew of a site that stays on top of this. I only caught this delay on accident and wouldn't have known about it for a couple of weeks when I was I expecting the issue. Is there anyone at Image that gives heads up or people online that keep up with these things? Or do I just check the site every week looking for date changes?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Spectacular Member

This could work better for you. Rather than rely on publisher websites which are not always updated, I use the Diamond PreviewsWorld site to see official shipping schedules, delays, and changes. Check the New Releases ->Product Updates->Shipping Updates page. It's updated every Tuesday. Shipping schedules are updated every Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    This could work better for you. Rather than rely on publisher websites which are not always updated, I use the Diamond PreviewsWorld site to see official shipping schedules, delays, and changes. Check the New Releases ->Product Updates->Shipping Updates page. It's updated every Tuesday. Shipping schedules are updated every Wednesday.
    Thanks, I appreciate this.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Delayed again to March 15th.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Now delayed again until April 19th.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy12 View Post
    The first issue came out in April 2013 so it would be the 4 year anniversary lol. But seriously, Quitely just cannot deliver on a monthly comic anymore...hell, his average with this series is 3 issues per year.

I must be a masochist because this and Lazarus are the only Image titles I'm currently reading.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    I must be a masochist because this and Lazarus are the only Image titles I'm currently reading.
    It could always be worse, you could be a fan of Nate Simpson's Nonplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    It could always be worse, you could be a fan of Nate Simpson's Nonplayer.
    Well, so long as you're not breathlessly waiting for Image United #4.

I now understand why people go the trade route with Image.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

All-New Member

I thought the second volume was coming out fairly regularly until this last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman853 View Post
    I thought the second volume was coming out fairly regularly until this last issue.
    It had been.

But now Jupiter's Legacy 5 is seven months late. The new date is Wednesday, May 17, 2017 (as of today). This, and the last issue of A. D. After Death by Scott Snyder and Jeff Lemire, seem to get pushed back a month, every month. Who knows when they will actually be published?
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.

It had been.

But now Jupiter's Legacy 5 is seven months late. The new date is Wednesday, May 17, 2017 (as of today). This, and the last issue of A. D. After Death by Scott Snyder and Jeff Lemire, seem to get pushed back a month, every month. Who knows when they will actually be published?
    I have no words
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

New update on the Image Comics site.

Jupiter's Legacy v2 #5 has been pushed back two more weeks, to May 31, 2017.

Which is one way of saying, that two weeks ago (at the time of the last update), its projected release was seven weeks away. And ... that's still true.
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.

Is this the last issue? I've missed out on the bulk of this series and will be getting it in graphic novel form.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."