Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dude, It's Millar. His middle name is "Late".

I learned a long time ago only to get his Collected editions.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

I wouldn't mind the delay if they would just give a concrete date. This has to be the sixth or seventh time they pushed back the day. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed it back again in 2 weeks and then again in another 2 weeks.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

According to the Image comics web site, the sale date is now June 28, 2017.

In other words, pushed back again another four weeks. Sheesh.
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.

I can't see why they don't just set a date once it is actually done.

Quote Originally Posted by poroto678 View Post
    Dude, It's Millar. His middle name is "Late".
    And Frank Quitely, whose real first, middle, and last names are "Late."

This was really the wrong project for Millar to pick Quitely to collaborate on. A book this big, with such a large cast, taking place all over the world? That's not something you give a guy with his history. I would recommended that Millar choose another story for him, something shorter and smaller in scale. He might have been better on M.P.H. or Huck.

Quote Originally Posted by iblogalot View Post
    And Frank Quitely, whose real first, middle, and last names are "Late."

This was really the wrong project for Millar to pick Quitely to collaborate on. A book this big, with such a large cast, taking place all over the world? That's not something you give a guy with his history. I would recommended that Millar choose another story for him, something shorter and smaller in scale. He might have been better on M.P.H. or Huck.
    Or just release it as a finished TPB.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Or just release it as a finished TPB.
    That wouldn't get it done any faster. And, they'd lose the money they make on single issues.

I've already forgotten what happened in issue #4.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I've already forgotten what happened in issue #4.
    But will you still buy #5 when it comes out?

This is disappointing. In the past year I've slowly been dropping off of comics. This is last thing I'm reading and I might give up on it.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Once more (to no one's surprise, I'm sure), Jupiter's Legacy v2 #5 has been pushed back yet again.

I suppose the saving grace is that this time, it's only a week rather than four weeks. The new release date, according to the Image Comics site, is July 5, 2017.
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.

OH MY GOD!

Jupiter's Legacy v2 #5 might actually, truly, amazingly COME OUT IN TWO WEEKS!

It's actually actually on PREVIEWSworld's list of new releases for July 5!

https://previewsworld.com/Article/19...ses-For-752017

And it's still on Image Comics' Upcoming Releases list for the same date!

https://imagecomics.com/comics/new-releases/2017-7-5

Who knows? The comic might actually come out at last!
    Currently buying:

Jupiter's Legacy v2 #5 is included in Diamond's list of New Releases for next week (July 5):

https://previewsworld.com/NewRelease...eDate=7/5/2017

So this does, finally, look like the actual release date, as this list of new releases, just one week out, almost never changes.
    Currently buying:

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy12 View Post
    OH MY GOD!

Jupiter's Legacy v2 #5 might actually, truly, amazingly COME OUT IN TWO WEEKS!

It's actually actually on PREVIEWSworld's list of new releases for July 5!

https://previewsworld.com/Article/19...ses-For-752017

And it's still on Image Comics' Upcoming Releases list for the same date!

https://imagecomics.com/comics/new-releases/2017-7-5

Who knows? The comic might actually come out at last!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy12 View Post
    Jupiter's Legacy v2 #5 is included in Diamond's list of New Releases for next week (July 5):

https://previewsworld.com/NewRelease...eDate=7/5/2017

So this does, finally, look like the actual release date, as this list of new releases, just one week out, almost never changes.
    Yeah I saw this but didn't want to comment until now because I honestly didn't want to jinx it.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

From what I read elsewhere (Millarworld, I think), it seems the delay was due to medical issues among the artists. So I'm okay with the delay, though that's easy to say post-release. My thanks to the creators for a solid story.

Anyway, the long weekend (in the US, for those like me who took Monday off as well), gave me a chance to catch up by reading all of Jupiter's Legacy/Circle to date, and then read the final issue on Wednesday. I thought it was a pretty decent, cool conclusion, myself. And the artwork, as always with Frank Quitely, was wonderful.
    Currently buying: