View Poll Results: Should Fox have capitalised on the Rogue and Gambit romance in the Movies.

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

47 64.38%
  • No

26 35.62%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Selina View Post
    MCU fans cant accept their are other marvel movies out there don't tell simplistic generic story or about selling toys. Still waiting for the any x-men best movie list that has deadpool number 1 on multiple occasions. thank god 97% of the world don't think deadpool is the best x-men movie. it is not even close to the best.
    at least people watch deadpool. Obviously that some people will be unhappy with mcu. More people watch these movies. X-men are dying because Fox doesn't understand what great story is.

As a marvel fan of more than two decades, the x-men movies ( DOFP, Logan ,X-Men, First Class, X2 ) matters in the world of the disneyfied superficial crash and burn CHILDISH comic books movies like MCU.
    You can't prove this. This is only Your opinion which is wrong. More people know about Avengers. More people look for Avengers.

You just have to swallow that bitter pill. you know Houston has a problem when the hard core MCU fans are complaining about how mcu over used baby groot for the purpose of selling toys and could have done better with the plot. I wonder why MCU can not be obsessed about having a deep story the same way they are obsessed with selling toys to kids.
    they complain because they believe that mcu can be better. People already lost hope with Fox... they simply ignored f4 and they started to ignore x-men movies...
    luckily for fox they could improve their solo movies... but team movies? no... they still can't...

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

>Logan a R-rated movie makes over 600 million
    >Says the X-Men are dying.

lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    >Logan a R-rated movie makes over 600 million
    >Says the X-Men are dying.

lol
    and? i said that x-men have great solo movies. their team movies are bad. If they would be good then Singer would still be creating new movies. Luckily we had "no more Singer" and that's best possible news.

He really tried hard to destroy X-men. Logan i Deadpool helps them survive.

Apocalypse earned less than Logan. Wolverine is more popular than rest of X-men thanks to Singer because he made them boring and unimportant.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 05-02-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

>The Wolverine sold less tickets than First Class.
    >Says Singer made Wolverine more popular and the rest of the X-Men unimportant.

lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    >The Wolverine sold less tickets than First Class.
    >Says Singer made Wolverine more popular and the rest of the X-Men unimportant.

lol
    i wrote that they are dying... they are not dead... and that's true that many people enjoy Magneto and Xavier relationship - that's something very well done in fox movies. X-men ? they are terrible.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    We should have had Gambit in an X-Movie AGES before now.
    Oh most definitely. I get not including a character like him in the first but it would have made a lot of sense for him to be in the second with his into being part of the subplot instead of that trip to Bobby's house. Encountering Gambit while on the run or him being an ally they used while scattered would have made for more interesting subplot than what we got in my opinion. But they already committed to the cast and characters they had.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.