All-New Member

Default Lifetime Hellboy Collection

Hello Hellboarders,

I have been a frequent/not so frequent visitor/contributor to this board for more years than I can remember. I have met so great people here and, through those aforementioned great people, found many of the books and items in my Hellboy collection. It is HUGE, honestly, I have collected every issue, variant, retailer variant, B.P.R.D Club Convention Exclusive, appearance, mis-print, recall and super rare publication ever graced with our giant handed hero. I have the Bowen limited to 200 edition statue with the skulls and a COMPLETE set of the MEZCO action figures, every single one, including the exclusives, you name it, I've sourced it and many times it's been down to you helpful folks. I have most of the Library editions, all the trade paperbacks, variants included, From the Vault arts books, Mike's Hellboy 10th Anniversary 1994-2004 book and all the sketchbooks he has privately published.

I stopped collecting about 2 years ago, but up to then, my collection is complete. I even have the BPRD newspapers. the Celebrate Diversity book with the original mini comic, still attached. I could go on, but if you know your Hellboy, you'll see how amazing the collection is.

So, whats the point of all this? Well... sadly, the time has come to part with it, which wasn't an easy decision for an obsessive collector, and I'm sure many of you understand that dilemma, but life has decided that my lovely lady and myself require the sacrifice to take the next step in our journey back in real life.

I know it's not the done thing to post for sale adverts here but as a lot of this collection has been sourced on these very forums I would like to offer it back to people who I know would appreciate owning these books rather than the eBay scalpers who just want to make a fast buck by flipping the books.

I also have a few of Mike's beautiful hellboy art prints available too.

I would like to sell the collection as a whole, I'm not able to break it up into individual lots at the moment, I know that will limit it's appeal slightly, but the time needed to do that is just not available to me.

I would separate the books as one lot and the MEZCO figures as one lot and the statue as separate, if that helps.

To the Mods, if this breaks any of the rules of posting, I apologise in advance, but I would love these books to go to someone here.

Also, to add some credibility (or rather to prove I'm not some random weirdo), my name is Angelo Tirotto, I live in the UK and I am the creator/writer of No Place Like Home, published by Image Comics a few years ago.

Here's a handy Google Docs link to the collection. Feel free to message me with any questions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Hope to hear from you guys soon,

All the best,
    Angelo

www.noonemournsthewicked.com

Here is a terrible photo collage of some of the items...

Hellboy Boards.jpg
    Last edited by AngeloTirotto; 12-12-2016 at 07:15 AM.

That is an impressive collection.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloTirotto View Post
    I just found my goal.