Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Agree, I remember when I start reading Spider-Man I decide to take from issue one, them I find out about the Norman Osborne/Gwen Stacy thing, I drop everything Spider-Man related for almost 3 years, just now in 2016 I come back. I try to stick with my favorite characters (Superman, Cyclops, Green Arrow, Daredevil...) as long as possible, but if the story is really crap I just drop.
    Yeah, the cast may make you pick-up a book. It may make you more tolerant to average writing but it certainly don't make you immune to junk. If a book is bad, sooner or later, most people will drop it and read something more interesting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Yeah, the cast may make you pick-up a book. It may make you more tolerant to average writing but it certainly don't make you immune to junk. If a book is bad, sooner or later, most people will drop it and read something more interesting.
    That's why I dropped EXM from issue #1,the story was bad and Jeen was anything but Bendis Jeen

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    That's why I dropped EXM from issue #1,the story was bad and Jeen was anything but Bendis Jeen
    And why I dropped ANX, I didn't like Hopless Cyclops and he just disappeared.

Any idea where Uncanny Avengers came in?

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I continue to read it, and the others books, mostly because it's taking only a few minutes every couple of weeks. But I can't remember what the stories were about. Oh, I have some generic idee about the various arcs but what happened or what it was about? Nothing. They just feel "blend", without any interest.

With Bendis, I was often finding the peace too slow but that was because I wanted to know what would happen. I couldn't wait for the next issue. Here, I don't care about the next issue. I don't even check when the next one will be released. Because I am just not interested in the stories.

Honestly, does it even matter? Most of the books are ending/relaunching next year. I miss the days of long runs with one creative team...

I take great pleasure in Scooby Apocalypse selling more than Uncanny Inhumans. It's such a fantastic book. I have bought every issue and every variant of scooby apocalypse so well i have contributed to that.

dangfg.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Did everyone missed the part where Marvel said they are now publishing all their books based on a "1 year TV season" model? They won't relaunch after 10 issues: they will after 12.
    Certain serries with the best of intentions started off as a 12 issue series then ended up as 10 was it? That's cause sales were just that bad. Marvel seem to be bleeding readers faster with each relaunch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Certain serries with the best of intentions started off as a 12 issue series then ended up as 10 was it? That's cause sales were just that bad. Marvel seem to be bleeding readers faster with each relaunch.
    Convinced, just updated the chart with most titles, will update the issue drop

Fantastic Member

The most interest of this month is

IvX Sells little more than DoX, mmm any event pre AvX sold more than this

The champions megahypersupeinflation number #1

Champions 1 $4.99 Marvel 328,165

Champions 2 $3.99 Marvel 49,733
    Last edited by bubibartra; 12-12-2016 at 06:10 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bubibartra View Post
    The most interest of this month is

IvX Sells little more than DoX, mmm any event pre AvX sold more than this

The champions megahypersupeinflation number #1

Champions 1 $4.99 Marvel 328,165

Champions 2 $3.99 Marvel 49,733
    Actually al IvX orders got increased by 50% so in reality IvX numbers are 66.66666% of the one shown there

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Any idea where Uncanny Avengers came in?
    Op says:
    Rank pos - 91 Uncanny Avengers #16 - 32,854
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Op says:
    Rank pos - 91 Uncanny Avengers #16 - 32,854
    Ouch.... that is heading into danger territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    I can just hope... And anyone knows what has been happen with MJ? Please tell me that Bendis don't put her in a relationship with Tony Stark.
    Thankfully no lol. Stark destroyed her nightclub in Chicago during a fight involving Doom and Madame Masque so made it up to her by hiring her as his assistant. Women, why be independent business owners when you can just be some dude's assistant?

Now that Stark's "dead", MJ's status is currently unknown but Bendis said she will be a part of the Riri Williams book so I assume she's still working at Stark Industries.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Over Joe Quesada's dead body, unfortunately. He loathes Peter and MJ's marriage.
    Everything that Quesada loathes are things that I love dearly.

1. Spider-Marriage
    2. Dazzler
    3. Mutants as a thriving minority with subcultures of their own.

Damn you Quesada!