Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Unintentionally funny moments in DC Comics

original Superman Man of Steel issue 1.

Jor El's wife freaks out when she sees an image of a half naked Earth farmer on the Kryptonian viewer screen thing when they're trying to find a good planet for baby Kal El to live on.

Jeez where else you think would be better for your baby when your planet is gonna go kaboom any minute

BANNED

This:

BANNED

I like toffee apples

Fantastic Member sustainentropy's Avatar

You big boob.......

trycatchme.jpg

'One Face' popped in my head first...

The cover to the Batman/Huntress mini-series... looks innocent enough in full view...
    But, on Comixology the icon image for the series crops out much of the context, making it look not so innocent...

There was also an image of Beetle and Booster that had them in the same positions, but I can't remember where it was right now.
    Oh... here it is...
    (Interestingly... they forgot to draw Booster's legs. There's only wall behind Beetle's lower half.)
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 01-06-2017 at 05:41 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Retired

I kinda don't trust fans to decide what was intentional and what was unintentional. We weren't there in the room when these comics were being plotted, scripted, pencilled, lettered and inked. They passed through several hands--if there was something High-larious snuck into them doncha think someone would have caught it, smirked, and let it get published just to screw with the fans' little minds.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I kinda don't trust fans to decide what was intentional and what was unintentional. We weren't there in the room when these comics were being plotted, scripted, pencilled, lettered and inked. They passed through several hands--if there was something High-larious snuck into them doncha think someone would have caught it, smirked, and let it get published just to screw with the fans' little minds.
    Shouldn't you be busy getting beaten up by a clawed Asian dude?

Astonishing Member

In Robin War, when Damian meets the mecha-Batman for the first time and is like WTF.

You mean this.........

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    You mean this.........

Anytime someone mocks the suit will make me laugh. Hal Jordan was pretty much reflecting the thoughts of readers when he commented on the bunny ears. It's also funny to think of how Jim sounds while in the suit. Imagine it malfunctioning and Jim's words coming out all sing-song (like the Tenth Planet version of the Cybermen).

BANNED

Isn't this what Gerard Jones just got arrested for downloading?

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    Anytime someone mocks the suit will make me laugh. Hal Jordan was pretty much reflecting the thoughts of readers when he commented on the bunny ears. It's also funny to think of how Jim sounds while in the suit. Imagine it malfunctioning and Jim's words coming out all sing-song (like the Tenth Planet version of the Cybermen).
    Lol you mean Like when some rambunctious child does this.......

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    This:

Even in death Damian Wayne goes for the amature dramatics Look at him he looks like an actor hamming it up, milking that death scene. I love this little guy. Half expecting the director to jump in and yell ...CUT