Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
    Oh. I thought that his weakness finding ability was a result of Terrigenisis exposure but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    Nope, it's a self taught ability. Karnak was denied terrigenesis because the genetic council felt he'd have an undesirable transformation like Triton.

The only way to fix it for me would be to not have the terrigen have any negative affect on the mutants. The Inhuman books would have went on almost exactly the same and X-fans could have had books not dealing with a mist.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Nope, it's a self taught ability. Karnak was denied terrigenesis because the genetic council felt he'd have an undesirable transformation like Triton.
    So, what happens to all of the supposed Nu-Humans with physical deformities that appered?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

So, what happens to all of the supposed Nu-Humans with physical deformities that appered?
    The genetic council only existed on Attilan, and they were disbanded a few years prior to Infinity. NuHumans werent subjected to a breeding program like those on Attilan, that's why Attilan Inhumans have higher speed, durability, strength etc compared to pre-terrigens NuHumans.

It's hard to describe because Marvel never made a word for humans with Inhuman DNA, as their culture only really considers them Inhuman after terrigenesis. Karnak is viewed very much on the fringe by Attilan society, because he never underwent the mists. So pre-terrigen humans from earth are basic humans, while pre-terrigen humans from Attilan have advantages from their breeding program. A breeding program which was disbanded under Black Bolt's reign.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    That's not exactly true.

Oh. I thought that his weakness finding ability was a result of Terrigenisis exposure but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    Nope... But, I do find it very strange that Karnak is officially listed to be capable of pressing 1 ton.

Last edited by ZNOP; 12-18-2016 at 04:01 PM.