Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askanipsion View Post

Still find the Inhumans so damn annoying.
    This, me too.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    As a bitter xmen fan. Yes ill own it. I think the Inhumans are going to come out on top BUT I think whats going to end the "war" (from the xmen side) is the reveal that Emma did what she did (inhumans side) that Cyclops actually did DIE from the Terrigen Cloud while trying to protect mutants.
    Why would that change anything? Since logically they should also have gone to war even if they knew Cyclops died by Terrigen poisoning on Muir Island.

The reason for the war is the two week limit, not that Cyclops was killed by Black Bolt 8 months ago.

But the secret will very likely come out, and it should have some effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    You and me BOTH !! I literally went back read that scene 6 times. Well played Emma and Ali...well played.
    Don't start none...won't be none.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Well, thats the question... how will this event affect the X-Men going forwards? Like... are you even sure the ones appearing on various RessurXion covers are the ones now going to war with the Inhumans?

The Phoenix could after all show up and kick reality in the head again
    Or perhaps inhumans will not have the chance to turnover the war at all? The mist will be gone for sure. inhumans wil have to swallow the bitter fruit unwillingly. And X-men can use Beast as scapegoat for his failure of finding a solution or blaming Emma for her mind-controlling the X-men all over the time and walk out the war still like heroes. That's one way to put the event into an end, though certainly it's not a good way to handle the story.

Well there's a few things here, the cloud has to go one way or the other. The cloud will be destroyed, whether the Nuhumans view the cloud the same way as the old inhumans remains to be seen.

Additionally, Maximus has to be stopped or intervene with his bad inhumans. So the cloud can be destroyed, they can find out about Scott either via Havok or someone else, that can be angry at Emma but also be angry at the cloud for killing him. And the Nuhumans can abandon the Royals.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    The Jean part made me smile. Love **** like that.
    Definitely! Jean came thru on that one !! "You are out of your depth Ms.Grey " ....Oh really now ???
    Don't start none...won't be none.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Didn't Ulysses see Cable leading the battle in one of his visions? I really thought Cable would be a part of this but seems he's not.
    He did. Clearly Ulysses' visions are crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    How come Cable isn't in this? Would he kill too many Inhumans?
    I think you have the right of it.

Based on what he did in X-Sanction, mercking Falcon and Captain America along with Iron Man and Red Hulk, and also holding his own against Spider-man and Wolverine until Cyclops came along and freed the other Avengers (for some inexplicable reason), I'd say they were wise to hold him out of AvX for the same reason. He's a game changer. A one man army.

loved it. come back to me, my x-men

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Well, guess Rachel won't be showing up outside Cullen's crossover. Shame only Magneto remembers that they'll need all the heavy hitters they can get and those like Rachel are extremely powerful and useful.

I feel like I have been more forgiving towards Beast than most, but I am officially done with him lol.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    I feel like I have been more forgiving towards Beast than most, but I am officially done with him lol.
    High chance he will die in this event, perhaps his death will bring peace to both X-men and inhumans

Spectacular Member

We all know that the X-men will end up in the mansion again and be "heroes" again as Marvel said it. So even if the inhumans rise up and beat back the x-men
    ( who by the way are seriously thinned out, if you think about the fact that just a year or two ago they had an island with hundreds of mutants on it) the x-men will achieve their main goal and get rid of the cloud and even send the royal family out into space looking for more teregenisis. Who cares if the inhumans get in a few licks on a thinned out group of x-men. The fact is that the x-men are going to win. I wouldn't be surprised if Old Beast is going to somehow sacrifice himself to get rid of the cloud.

This. Was. AWESOME.

If this is any indication of what's to come then the X-Men are back.

Most fun I've had reading an X-book in a while. Lot's of little satisfying moments.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    This. Was. AWESOME.

If this is any indication of what's to come then the X-Men are back.
    The nice thing is, even if they don't "win" (which it doesn't really sound like this series is going for with either side), at least it sounds as if the mutant crew is being written as competent and reasonably in-character, which means a decent read even if we're not 100% satisfied with the outcome. That's more than I was expecting.