Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I'm fully aware that the X-men are being written as the bad guys here, but I don't even care. It's great seeing them kick Inhuman ass.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    It's Beast getting thrown under the bus so Storm gets to suddenly get the crowd on her side again despite nothing about her actions makes sense anymore. As a result it feels rather unearned.
    I liked Storm in X-Men Civil War but that event along with all of EXM and the whining over Cyke, ostracising Sunfire (but not Magik/Rockslide) utter waste of ink.

They need an entire annual of everyone getting to slap Beast. What's that not satisfied with wrecking time and space? Or genociding several species already, you want to add the genocide of mutants to your CV now? Seriously Beast shouldn't have been let back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Great issue. The Dazzler reveal surprised no one, but there's really no other way to take Black Bolt off the board, and I loved how the plan came together.
    So true.
    I mean, its just so great to see writers stacking the deck like that and playing characters to their strengths and potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    or he possesses emma and they all find out Cyclops was a lie
    Oooooooooh. I could get behind that. DRAMA!

I see Havok doing that tbh. I don't see Mosaic being able to do that anymore then say Malice. Regardless it shouldn't matter the cloud will make the Earth inhabitable within the next 2 weeks. And Blackbolt might as well have killed Cyclops by releasing it in the first place. Additionally, Blackbolts intent was to kill in DoX.

Amazing Member

Sounds awesome!

It would be painfully obvious to have the NuHumans defeat the X-Men and save the Royal Family, getting to be the heroes. I hope Lemire and Soule don't go down that road...

Quote Originally Posted by gothicflavours View Post
    Sounds awesome!

It would be painfully obvious to have the NuHumans defeat the X-Men and save the Royal Family, getting to be the heroes. I hope Lemire and Soule don't go down that road...
    The cloud has to get destroyed though no way the X-Men are leaving Earth. Additionally, will the nuhumans even support the royal family after this?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The cloud has to get destroyed though no way the X-Men are leaving Earth. Additionally, will the nuhumans even support the royal family after this?
    Synapse was very unimpressed with Medusa's attitude to Hellion.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

The Jean part made me smile. Love **** like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    One question tho, does Old Beast have any fans left?
    I'm sure some people do as part of justifying their Cyclops rrrrhate.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Wow i'm impressed. This was very good. GG Charles Soule and EXM is laughable now.

- Magneto with the trojan horse strategy.
    - Emma and Dazzler owning BB
    - Storm doing what we all wanted to do for years
    - Young Beast with the shot fired to his old self. This panel waas so good lol.

Even Young Jean and Fantomex had a good moment.

One question tho, does Old Beast have any fans left?
    surely there still are Beast fans (go check tumblr), like me after character assisination for all these years. But with this issue out, I'm not sure who I'm more angry with,Marvel who throws Beast under bus for absolutely no need or old Beast and his overreaction to Emma and Storm's attack plan. Don't know if Marvel wants to kill him off righteously to make space for young Beast. True or not, but if Beast's character keep being written this way, maybe death and being in limbo for a while is the best way to prevent this character from further damage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    At least someone shut Beast up. Leave the planet is your own option. He been the root cause of everything he needs to be trialed again.
    Odd... I don't recall Henry building two Terrigen bombs designed to force anyone withing it's sphere of influence to undergo Terrigenation.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-14-2016 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gothicflavours View Post
    Sounds awesome!

IVX Vol 1 3

• New Attilan is conquered. Medusa and her generals are being held prisoner as the X-Men prepare to cleanse the world of the Terrigen Cloud.

• Could this be the end of Inhuman progeny?

• Now, the only hope for the Inhuman legacy rests in the hands of an unlikely crew of young Inhumans.

IVX Vol 1 4

Solicit SynopsisEdit

• The young Inhumans devise a crazy plan to infiltrate Muir Island… The only thing standing in their way: the master of magnetism himself, MAGNETO.

• Meanwhile, Medusa and the other royals mount a desperate effort to escape from the mutants’ prison in Limbo...

• ...and an X-Man changes sides!!

They need to sell the image of these new characters in some way and nothing would have as much impact as defeating classic X-mens with years of experience .

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Odd... I don't recall Henry building two Terrigen bombs designed to force anyone withing it sphere of influence to undergo Terrigenation.
    He basically came to the X-Men to tell them that we have two weeks to evacuate the Earth. If he did his job right he would go and tell the inhumans that and see if would be more amenable to doing something about the cloud now. What did he expect? Additionally, he failed at finding a solution even though there are plenty of solutions around. E.g. put the cloud in a giant container.