Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 813
  1. #16
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,546

    Default

    I'm a little bit surprised we haven't gotten a scan of the glory that is Beast getting shocked collared yet.

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member Knives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    oh the backlash on here when the Inhumans counter attack

    This was too easy

    fun, but too easy

    dat prep time will F you up. Inhuman arrogance F'd them over here
    No X-mens has experience with guerrilla tactics and surprise attacks.

    The attack has always been their strong side unlike their defense.

    However this is only the beginning as the X-men are not willing to kill just as happened on AvX the Inhumans will manage to turn the table at some point.

  3. #18
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    No X-mens has experience with guerrilla tactics and surprise attacks.

    The attack has always been their strong side unlike their defense.

    However this is only the beginning as the X-men are not willing to kill just as happened on AvX the Inhumans will manage to turn the table at some point.
    Is that Mosaic book still bumbling along? Prob try make him relevant by being a hero. Throw Ulysses back into the mix. McGuffins galore.

  4. #19
    Astonishing Member DurararaFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm a little bit surprised we haven't gotten a scan of the glory that is Beast getting shocked collared yet.
    It's Beast getting thrown under the bus so Storm gets to suddenly get the crowd on her side again despite nothing about her actions makes sense anymore. As a result it feels rather unearned.

  5. #20
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBansheeCassidy View Post
    Is that Mosaic book still bumbling along? Prob try make him relevant by being a hero. Throw Ulysses back into the mix. McGuffins galore.
    Mosaic is likely going to possess Mags, isn't he?
    That'll be a shit show for our mutants.

  6. #21
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,451

    Default

    This sounds amazing. I can't wait to see Emma punch Black Bolt in the throat.

  7. #22
    Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    NY, Bronx
    Posts
    684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    This sounds amazing. I can't wait to see Emma punch Black Bolt in the throat.
    Yeah, I can't wait to see that too.
    I love how the X-men did all this sneaky attacks with Jean, Magneto, and Dazzler. I'm sure by next issue the Inhumans will turn the tie a little bit but from what I read here this is a great start.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

  8. #23
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,451

    Default

    As far as I'm concerned the event is over. Nothing will top this issue.

  9. #24
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    It's Beast getting thrown under the bus so Storm gets to suddenly get the crowd on her side again despite nothing about her actions makes sense anymore. As a result it feels rather unearned.

    False, storm has been known to be reserved.

  10. #25
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,914

    Default

    Great issue. The Dazzler reveal surprised no one, but there's really no other way to take Black Bolt off the board, and I loved how the plan came together.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  11. #26
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Mosaic is likely going to possess Mags, isn't he?
    That'll be a shit show for our mutants.
    or he possesses emma and they all find out Cyclops was a lie
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  12. #27
    Astonishing Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,463

    Default

    Seems interesting and I like that a lot of the Xmen are in the same page BUT we all know the Inhumans are going to counteract hardcore. Wish I could see some group shot scans

  13. #28
    Master of Magnetism Magneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Wow i'm impressed. This was very good. GG Charles Soule and EXM is laughable now.

    - Magneto with the trojan horse strategy.
    - Emma and Dazzler owning BB
    - Storm doing what we all wanted to do for years
    - Young Beast with the shot fired to his old self. This panel waas so good lol.

    Even Young Jean and Fantomex had a good moment.

    One question tho, does Old Beast have any fans left?
    Last edited by Magneto; 12-14-2016 at 07:14 AM.

  14. #29
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,126

    Default

    Not surprised at all by Rogue, I mean she is technically the leader of a team that's trying to peacefully unite Humans, Mutants, and Inhumans, something she's been working on this the teams initial conception. What did you think her answer would be?

    Can't wait to get the issue to see how the fights look though, I love it when the X-men have a plan.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  15. #30
    Fantastic Member Agronac919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    313

    Default

    1. Great to see the X-Men planned this thing out so well
    2. GO DIE IN A HOLE, BEAST!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •