Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Knives :
    They need to sell the image of these new characters in some way and nothing would have as much impact as defeating classic X-mens with years of experience .
    random inhuman beat EXM in DoX. some new inhumans should be able to solo beat weak group of x-men.

• ...and an X-Man changes sides!!
    but it looks like Storm will be with X-men.

Just two questiona: was it revealed who was that lady at the hellfire club? Have the cuckoos showed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Just two questiona: was it revealed who was that lady at the hellfire club? Have the cuckoos showed up?
    Cuckoos haven't appeared yet. Hellfire Club lady hasn't been revealed either I don't think, and I doubt it was Dazzler because she has either short blonde hair or long dark hair here, and not the long blonde shown in #0.

As a bitter xmen fan. Yes ill own it. I think the Inhumans are going to come out on top BUT I think whats going to end the "war" (from the xmen side) is the reveal that Emma did what she did (inhumans side) that Cyclops actually did DIE from the Terrigen Cloud while trying to protect mutants.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post

Okay but I don't see any problem with time traveling and bringing past characters to the future or vice versa.It has been done frequently in the history of Marvel Universe. So there is no stance for the Watcher blaming Beast there since he didnt do this to other characters who traveled through time either.

But this time I really think Beast is wrong (even if Storm or Emma will finally lead X-men to disaster in the middle of the event ). voting No is okay as Rogue did. but what the hell is with the line "go back to New Attian" ??? And there's absolutely no need for him to say this story-wisely.with or without his strong objection we all know what direction is this story going to. So the only purpose I think Soule wrote the line was to further damage the character and has a reason to kill him off at the end of this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Okay but I don't see any problem with time traveling and bringing past characters to the future or vice versa.It has been done frequently in the history of Marvel Universe. So there is no stance for the Watcher blaming Beast there since he didnt do this to other characters who traveled through time either.

But this time I really think Beast is wrong (even if Storm or Emma will finally lead X-men to disaster in the middle of the event ). voting No is okay as Rogue did. but what the hell is with the line "go back to New Attian" ??? And there's absolutely no need for him to say this story-wisely.with or without his strong objection we all know what direction is this story going to. So the only purpose I think Soule wrote the line was to further damage the character and has a reason to kill him off at the end of this event.
    He brought the O5 to the future to stop a genocide that did not exist. In doing so he destroyed time and space indefinitely. Secret Wars had to correct a lot of the damage but I think even now it still hasn't been completely resolved.

Also Teen Cyclops is going to be the X-Men that switches sides.

Emma really did not even need the death of Cyclops to initiate this. The pressing issue is that the Cloud is going to make the Earth uninhabitable within 2 weeks. And that the Inhuman are not doing anything about it. If they wanted to go to war because Cyclops was killed they would have done so 8 months ago, it's clearly because their future and thousands of others are in danger.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 12-14-2016 at 07:58 AM.

BANNED

He basically came to the X-Men to tell them that we have two weeks to evacuate the Earth. If he did his job right he would go and tell the inhumans that and see if would be more amenable to doing something about the cloud now. What did he expect? Additionally, he failed at finding a solution even though there are plenty of solutions around. E.g. put the cloud in a giant container.
    Yeah, I thought you'd say something like that... Regardless of Beast's logic, approach, or solution (or lack thereof) the atmosphere is infused with Terrigen -- and, Henry's not responsible for that -- nor can he be faulted for failing to solve a problem that no one else has solved without casualties -- I wouldn't be surprised if Emma suggests that Elixir be thrown into remaining cloud.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-14-2016 at 08:03 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Yeah, I thought you'd say something like that... Regardless of Beast's logic, approach, or solution (or lack thereof) the atmosphere is infused with Terrigen -- and, Henry's not responsible for that -- nor can he be faulted for failing to solve a problem that no one else has solved without casualties -- I say throw Elixir to his death and be over with it.
    Hey Elixir just stopped being dead

Fantastic Member

He brought the O5 to the future to stop a genocide that did not exist. In doing so he destroyed time and space indefinitely. Secret Wars had to correct a lot of the damage but I think even now it still hasn't been completely resolved.

Also Teen Cyclops is going to be the X-Men that switches sides.
    Genocide did exist.... until Marvel decided it was not. Look at the contradiction of Cyclops in IVX and in EXM/ANXM. Apparently Marvel changed their plan through the process of developing the story.

And why is it for teen Cyclops to switch the side? I haven't see any hint yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Genocide did exist.... until Marvel decided it was not. Look at the contradiction of Cyclops in IVX and in EXM/ANXM. Apparently Marvel changed their plan through the process of developing the story.

And why is it for teen Cyclops to switch the side? I haven't see any hint yet.
    Which is why we had that annual issue at the end, where Beast brought the O5 to the present for no reason. And that's when he left.

Look at the February solicits. The solicit for the cover with Emma and teen Cyclops.

spoilers:
    ALL-NEW X-MEN #18
    Dennis Hopeless (W) • Mark Bagley (A/C)
    Ivx Variant Cover By Stéphane Roux
    AN INHUMANS vs. X-MEN TIE-IN!
    • Teenaged CYCLOPS has been living in the shadow of his predecessor, cursed to wear the face of the most infamous mutant on Earth.
    • But he’s about to learn the truth behind his counterpart’s quest to destroy the Inhumans...
    • And there’s going to be HELL TO PAY.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Yeah, I thought you'd say something like that... Regardless of Beast's logic, approach, or solution (or lack thereof) the atmosphere is infused with Terrigen -- and, Henry's not responsible for that -- nor can he be faulted for failing to solve a problem that no one else has solved without casualties -- I wouldn't be surprised if Emma suggests that Elixir be thrown into remaining cloud.
    Beast was holding a container of the cloud, he knows the cloud can be contained.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 12-14-2016 at 08:11 AM.

BANNED

It all came so easy that I think the Inhumans will win on second issue. I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenames9 View Post
    Cuckoos haven't appeared yet. Hellfire Club lady hasn't been revealed either I don't think, and I doubt it was Dazzler because she has either short blonde hair or long dark hair here, and not the long blonde shown in #0.
    In the page where she attacks BB, seems to me she takes off a black haired wig, and has blond hair tied back...so I would say she is the mistery woman Emma meets in issue 0.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    It all came so easy that I think the Inhumans will win on second issue. I hope I'm wrong.
    Thats kinda what I am thinking as well, the X-Men are kicking ass in the first issue... just like they were kicking ass once the Phoenix Five got off the ground... and very likely they will eventually crumble and fall when the retaliation gets going (and it will). Only this time it seems to be most of the X-Men who will get pulled down, not just a small handful.

Fantastic Member

Emma really did not even need the death of Cyclops to initiate this. The pressing issue is that the Cloud is going to make the Earth uninhabitable within 2 weeks. And that the Inhuman are not doing anything about it. If they wanted to go to war because Cyclops was killed they would have done so 8 months ago, it's clearly because their future and thousands of others are in danger.
    Don't know if you've read this issue yet. But Beast is fully aware of this situation that if X-men didn't take any action mutants will end in two weeks. And he prefers to evacuate mutants to other planet like Let's say Mars or in fact Moon is quite a good place as well because he thinks inhumans are too powerful to be defeated, Blackbot alone can destroy the entire X-team. And that is true. I've no problem with that. Being pessimistic and conservative doesn't mean necessarily wrong. I think beast is wrong because he is going back to New Attilan either to inform Medusa or pretend their meeting didn't happen. his reaction to stom's plan is naive as the best or stupid if I say more blatantly. But I don't see him as a traitor because he still want the best for mutants but his opinion on what is the best action is completely wrong.