Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    But not in the numbers EXM has been suggesting.
    What on panel proof do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    You already something changed.

Something did cause the mist to change from the tested Terrigen that was released.

What caused it to change? Secret Wars, editorial mandate, and the need for an interesting story.

Remember, these aren't real groups.

I did say that, but that means it wasn't tested properly and in the right conditions if that's the case. Experimental weapon, not tested, unintended consequences. So clearly Medusa's it was tested and is harmless comment was wrong.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It clearly wasn't rigorously tested properly, or on the various species on the planet because this wouldn't have happened if that was the case. They wouldn't have said it mixed with the atmosphere and became poisonous if it was tested properly in the right conditions.
    Of course it would, the terrigen if mutated by the atmosphere happened over time. If it was mutated by the sky spears, we've no idea when or how it happened.

They tested it on mutants and humans, you need to adjust your expectations if you expected the Inhumans to have got the new strain of terrigen FDA approved while Thanos was coming to killing their young.

What on panel proof do you have?
    None, I'm just piggybacking facts by people who read EXM and UXM. I dropped off EXM because it was terrible and i'm trade waiting UXM.

Up to whoever keeps throwing around 'hundreds of thousands' of dead mutants to back up their figures. I'm happy to quash them as nonsense since they most likely are.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    So now you admit that the mist has killed mutants ?.
    I literally just said this in my post? Should I bold it?

Of course it would, the terrigen if mutated by the atmosphere happened over time. If it was mutated by the sky spears, we've no idea when or how it happened.

They tested it on mutants and humans, you need to adjust your expectations if you expected the Inhumans to have got the new strain of terrigen FDA approved while Thanos was coming to killing their young.
    So we can come to the conclusion that it was not tested properly? Was an experimental weapon and had unintended consequences which the person who detonated has to live with now?

I did say that, but that means it wasn't tested properly and in the right conditions if that's the case. Experimental weapon, not tested, unintended consequences. So clearly Medusa's it was tested and is harmless comment was wrong.
    Or, ya know, they aren't real things and people can change how they want them to react on a moment's notice.

You are taking this waaaaaaaaay too seriously.

None, I'm just piggybacking facts by people who read EXM and UXM. I dropped off EXM because it was terrible and i'm trade waiting UXM.

Up to whoever keeps throwing around 'hundreds of thousands' of dead mutants to back up their figures. I'm happy to quash them as nonsense since they most likely are.
    No I'm asking what on panel proof do you have to contradict the deaths in EXM and UXM?

BANNED

Blue Reloaded :
    That was in All New Inhumans #1 and Crystal said she was having trouble staying ahead of the cloud, not that she couldn't keep up with the cloud.
    15.jpg
    Read this page.

Iron Fist:
    Doesn't track, the Inhumans books constantly show the RIV ahead of the cloud after Crystal settles Sin Cong.
    of course that inhuman book has story about inhumans.... when they are not on time ... other books tell the story

So we can come to the conclusion that it was not tested properly?
    Depends on your definition of properly. They tested it wasn't toxic to the planet, which the comics support it isn't, so their tests are conclusive.

What happened with the sky spears or the atmosphere were unforseeable and un-testable. Unless you're an X-Fan who expects them to have spent YEARS testing the terrigen.

Or, ya know, they aren't real things and people can change how they want them to react on a moment's notice.

You are taking this waaaaaaaaay too seriously.
    I know but for the purposes of the blame game, we know that the weapon was experimental, it wasn't tested thoroughly and it was detonated and had unintended consequences. We should be able to agree on that.

Depends on your definition of properly. They tested it wasn't toxic to the planet, which the comics support it isn't, so their tests are conclusive.

What happened with the sky spears or the atmosphere were unforseeable and un-testable. Unless you're an X-Fan who expects them to have spent YEARS testing the terrigen.
    But as shown after time it became toxic so it clearly wasn't tested properly. And was experimental?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    of course that inhuman book has story about inhumans.... when they are not on time ... other books tell the story
    Except other books aren't telling that story, they're ignoring the continuity entirely.

EXM isn't telling the story of the time the Inhumans were roped down in Sin Cong and couldn't evacuate the mutants and that's why the mutants die, instead they're making it out that no response from the Inhumans exists. Which isn't the case and thus conflicts with the Inhuman continuity.

Mighty Member

That was in All New Inhumans #1 and Crystal said she was having trouble staying ahead of the cloud, not that she couldn't keep up with the cloud.

BIG difference.
    So, for you, it's easier to believe that the X-men are making a big deal over nothing than that Crystal can't save every mutant everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    So, for you, it's easier to believe that the X-men are making a big deal over nothing than that Crystal can't save every mutant everywhere?
    It's easier to believe the x-offices don't care about the inhuman side of the story and instead took 'poison mist' and ran with it without a care for creating a cohesive story. That's what seems to be going on here.

Allright, the thread's reopened.

Anyone not wanting to risk being banned from the site for poor behavior had best make sure they're familiar with the CBR Community Standards & Rules.

So as I reminded people yesterday, this is a thread for Inhumans vs. X-Men #1. If you're here to discuss or give an opinion of the issue, that's great. If you're here to just remind everyone what side you're on by disparaging the other side's team/characters, or to make pointless drive-by posts like "I hope the _______ die" or whatever, odds are you've done that a lot in the last year and maybe it's time to find something more productive to do elsewhere. If you're in here itching for a fight, expect for there to be consequences. I've spent more time than I should have sifting through this thread editing & deleting to try and make it salvageable, and I'm done with warnings. Behave poorly in this thread at your own risk, I will be watching and anyone stepping out of line for any reason risks being banned.

The short of it is this: BE CIVIL. Do not be rude, insulting, condescending, or disrespectful toward other people. It's natural that in a series with two sides in conflict that readers supporting either side disagree. That doesn't mean either side have to treat the other like crap. You are all mostly (presumably) adults, so please behave like it. It's just a comic book, and nothing to lose your temper over.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

It's easier to believe the x-offices don't care about the inhuman side of the story and instead took 'poison mist' and ran with it without a care for creating a cohesive story. That's what seems to be going on here.
    You know that the next issue will most likely be from the Inhumans standpoint right?

I don't even understand how Dazzler even hurt Black Bolt... and please hold off on posting some 80s / 70s comic panel from her series where she absorbs his scream and channels it back into some blast, her powerset to my knowledge wouldn't allow that since his voice is more electron particles colliding and exploding with matter than it is purely a sonic blast, am I not seeing something here? A guy who can wrestle thor and take punch from the thing is hit by a diamond skinned woman and suddenly he can't use his most dangerous power?
    And now I finally arrived.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    I don't even understand how Dazzler even hurt Black Bolt... and please hold off on posting some 80s / 70s comic panel from her series where she absorbs his scream and channels it back into some blast, her powerset to my knowledge wouldn't allow that since his voice is more electron particles colliding and exploding with matter than it is purely a sonic blast, am I not seeing something here? A guy who can wrestle thor and take punch from the thing is hit by a diamond skinned woman and suddenly he can't use his most dangerous power?
    She didn't punch him out. She socked him in the throat. I don't care how strong Black Bolt is, the throat is a vulnerable part of the body that would send anyone reeling.