Lightbulb Superwoman #5 Discussion

Well; just saw Superwoman #5; pretty good issue.

With TWO shockers:

spoilers:
    1) Lena Luthor is holding Clark Kent - and says he's not what he seems. 2) One of the Bizaresses' has apparently turned and trying to save Superwoman Lana.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    Well; just saw Superwoman #5; pretty good issue.

With TWO shockers:

spoilers:
    1) Lena Luthor is holding Clark Kent - and says he's not what he seems. 2) One of the Bizaresses' has apparently turned and trying to save Superwoman Lana.
    end of spoilers
    Fake Clark?

Default Superwoman #5 Discussion

This issue wasn't as good as the others. Seemed more like set up for #6. I do wonder what's up with that one clone. Maybe she's connected to Lois?
    Last edited by vasir12; 12-14-2016 at 06:11 PM.

I liked this issue, mainly because it explains how Lena got her powers, what she wants to do and how far she has fallen. Lana's mental state is also played upon, which is great, because it bring unease with her friends. Clearly, "Ghost Lois" has an important role to play. This issue also made me hope that the kind Bizarress will survive. I really want her to meet the Bizarro of Red Hood and the Outlaws now.

Natasha armor looks better than in the previous numbers.. The first time, she looked like blue beetle for me..

Lena is less human than ever... Bah, Clark Kent.. Nobody important.

That Bizarre... Obviously, she was Half Purified by Lois.. Maybe for this, his spirit remains in the earth...

Another confusing cover of Jimenez in Superwoman 8(march):

timthumb.jpg

Although his covers ... arenīt usually what they seem(for lois here, is death). The only confirmed is that Lana is in critical condition ..
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-15-2016 at 06:42 AM.

I mean, Lois has been around lately. Maybe she really is there? Whatever is going on, NuLois should have something to do with the "Superman:Reborn" story.

Seeing Clark there was interesting. Wonder when this is all taking place. Hopefully Lena sticks around. I like her and her origin involving the anti mother box and the implications towards its origins. I'm thinking that clone as a bit of Lois in her.

Took me a while, I'm back Netherman14's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Natasha armor looks better than in the previous numbers.. The first time, she looked like blue beetle for me..

Lena is less human than ever... Bah, Clark Kent.. Nobody important.

That Bizarre... Obviously, she was Half Purified by Lois.. Maybe for this, his spirit remains in the earth...

Another confusing cover of Jimenez in Superwoman 8(march):

timthumb.jpg

Although his covers ... arenīt usually what they seem(for lois here, is death). The only confirmed is that Lana is in critical condition ..
    Superwoman Red seems to finally have caught the same illness New 52 Superman and Superwoman Blue had, and she's dying.