Fantastic Member

Default Harley Quinn vs. Mai

Harley Quinn vs. Mai (from Dragon Ball Super). Who wins?

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Future Mai's likely to have Harley very heavily outgunned.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Which Harley? There are several versions, and some of them are at least mildly superhuman, IIRC. I mean, the one in Injustice: Gods Among Us was amped up with nanomachines to give her Injustice-era Kryptonian-level stats.

Fantastic Member

Which Harley? There are several versions, and some of them are at least mildly superhuman, IIRC. I mean, the one in Injustice: Gods Among Us was amped up with nanomachines to give her Injustice-era Kryptonian-level stats.
    Um? Whichever version would make this a fair fight?

Quote Originally Posted by 7-Love View Post
    Um? Whichever version would make this a fair fight?
    So, the animated and mainstream comic versions. Don't recall if Harley is a bullet-timer, but she'll need those reflexes sine Mai will be pouring lead all over the arena.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, the animated and mainstream comic versions. Don't recall if Harley is a bullet-timer, but she'll need those reflexes sine Mai will be pouring lead all over the arena.
    ISTR a version of her where Poison Ivy gave her a serum or something that boosted her strength/agility to a notch below CBPH and made her poison-proof. She's caught a punch from Batman, turned around and kicked a gun out of the hand of a mook behind her...and OHKO'd Killer Croc, but come on. It's Killer Croc.

If all Mai gets is her pistol, Harley might be able to aim-dodge and get in close enough to maul her in melee, but Mai is really lacking in the feat department since she's pretty much only ever confronted freaking Goku. (And Sorbet in Resurrection F, but that was also Kid Mai.) Her shotgun or SMG, though, would probably make quick work of Harley, especially with that enhanced ammo from Bulma.
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    ISTR a version of her where Poison Ivy gave her a serum or something that boosted her strength/agility to a notch below CBPH and made her poison-proof. She's caught a punch from Batman, turned around and kicked a gun out of the hand of a mook behind her...and OHKO'd Killer Croc, but come on. It's Killer Croc.

If all Mai gets is her pistol, Harley might be able to aim-dodge and get in close enough to maul her in melee, but Mai is really lacking in the feat department since she's pretty much only ever confronted freaking Goku. (And Sorbet in Resurrection F, but that was also Kid Mai.) Her shotgun or SMG, though, would probably make quick work of Harley, especially with that enhanced ammo from Bulma.
    Technically, Mai also faced off against Goku Black, but even doing as poorly as she did required him to job pretty mightily.

Come to think of it, which Mai in Dragon Ball Super is this. I've been assuming the adult one from Trunks' future dimension and not the little kid.

Fantastic Member

Come to think of it, which Mai in Dragon Ball Super is this. I've been assuming the adult one from Trunks' future dimension and not the little kid.
    The adult one from Trunks' future dimension.

Depends. If Harley starts with a gun, she could just quick draw and shot Mai dead. If not, I'd guess Mai future tech, which will admittedly not expressing clear in accuracy and such, would be able to explode Harley before she gets in close with her Hammer.

Doesn't help that there is no cover either.

Mai is technically a pretty good sniper if you include Super, she might have missed her target but considering the distance and what she had, had it been anyone of normal human strength the 2nd shot might have gotten them assuming she took one. Then again none of this might matter, Mai has survived Goku Black several times due to quick thinking. I give her good odds her, Harley is crazy enough that she might through caution to the wind and try to close in the gap against Mai who might have something up her sleeves to capitalize on.
    Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha; 12-15-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    And now I finally arrived.