Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Black Hammer

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Picked it up, but haven’t read it yet. What did you think?
    It was just okay, I always love new developments within this world- and it was stylish. Just didnt really do anything for me.

Maybe it'll pick up with #2.
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

So, looks like there is a Black Hammer and Justice League crossover coming! Interesting!

The five-issue series, Black Hammer/Justice League: Hammer of Justice will be written by Black Hammer co-creator (and former Justice League United writer) Jeff Lemire, with art from Michael Walsh, and feature the heroes of both the DC and Black Hammer universes having to deal with the arrival of a mysterious stranger, the warping of reality and the mind-controlling threat known as Starro.
    Currently Pulling: Amazing Spider-man, Daredevil, Black Hammer: Age of Doom, Black Hammer '45, The Freeze, Farmhand, Gideon Falls, Infinite Dark, Criminal, Babyteeth

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    So, looks like there is a Black Hammer and Justice League crossover coming! Interesting!

The five-issue series, Black Hammer/Justice League: Hammer of Justice will be written by Black Hammer co-creator (and former Justice League United writer) Jeff Lemire, with art from Michael Walsh, and feature the heroes of both the DC and Black Hammer universes having to deal with the arrival of a mysterious stranger, the warping of reality and the mind-controlling threat known as Starro.
    Whaaaaat. Awesome!
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Anybody get around to reading '45 today?
    I read it. i was disappointed with the art. I could have enjoyed the visuals in a different context, but I feel it was a bad fit for this story.