Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
Superman is already like a Marvel comic. All at once we have Edge of the Super-Verse (Multiplicity), Superior Superman (Lex), "Jane Foster" Superwoman and Superdad: Renew your Vows.
Ha! Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
With Max Lord's return in JLvsSS, it got me thinking to the debacle of Sacrifice, and how it would actually be pretty cool to connect that mess with the Superman Blue/Red situation. Blame Superman's meek and pathetic showings in not only that story but that whole era on the fact the more "aggressive" side of him was still gone. He started balancing out a bit more as time went on, his soul doing its best to repair itself the best it could, hence why he's more, well, Superman now than he ever was since around Identity Crisis to before Flashpoint. But its still just a rough cut and paste job, he's still incomplete regardless. Or maybe its not even that. Maybe the more subtle changes to him recently, his more take charge attitude, an increased level of confidence and a more complete embracing of who he is beyond his human side, is attributed to New 52 Superman, in his current state, is actually trying to attach itself to him already without him knowing it, helping him along.
I know that theory is the one you support the most, but damn, I refuse to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCrab View Post
I only remember this because I read the relevant comics over the last week or two. I'm up to where Superman Blue and The Atom (Who is somehow a teenager) are visiting Kandor.
I have that issue! I remember the art being pretty cool.