Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

DC seems to not be able to play nice with anyone. This isn't the first time they fired someone for no reason.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-15-2016 at 09:13 PM.

Mighty Member

fits the mood of the year i guess that blue snowman looks good
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 12-15-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Sadly we will never see the full thing. Here are all the drawings Renae has showed so far

Czw0cLNWEAAJhXJ.jpg:large.jpg

Czw1ZD_XgAABRC4.jpg:large.jpg

Czw5GA5WgAAM-NO.jpg:large.jpg

Great artwork as always. I can't think of any reason this would have happened. I left DC some pretty spiteful mail.

I did make a petition. So if anyone wants to sign it look at my signature

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I did make a petition. So if anyone wants to sign it look at my signature
    Already singed it! Looks like you almost have 100!

DC seems to have a record of canceling well received work. The Adventures of Superman and Sensation Comics. They seems to also have a habit of firing or not treating great writers well. The Gail Simone situation. The Perez instead at the start of new 52.

Seriously? Just as DC was building up all this goodwill, they had to go and be so asinine?

I can't even imagine the amount of raw idiocy it would take to cancel this series, and yet here we are.

DC seems to have a record of canceling well received work. The Adventures of Superman and Sensation Comics. They seems to also have a habit of firing or not treating great writers well. The Gail Simone situation. The Perez instead at the start of new 52.
    Especially since they greenlit the second part of the series and then just coldy said "no" right at the holiday season!! If they didn't Renew it, that's one thing. Even if they said they'd rather have her on another title or on going series that's fine too. But this is outright horrid and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Especially since they greenlit the second part of the series and then just coldy said "no" right at the holiday season!! If they didn't Renew it, that's one thing. Even if they said they'd rather have her on another title or on going series that's fine too. But this is outright horrid and disgusting.

And they had everything finish. All it need it was coloring and letting. They were almost completed and then DC canceled them. I don't under was DC not happy with vol1? It was doing well. Also it's only been out for 2-3 days. So the sales are still there.DC doesn't like Diana doing well. I mean lookat the animated movie.It's still the top 10 greatest selling direct to dvd movies DC has. It outsold many of the batman and superman movies. Only to have the squeal shelved

Amazing Member

I signed the petition. LoWW was one of the greatest events of recent times. I was truly saddened to hear of the cancellation of volume two. Hopefully our voices will be heard!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! [Rails at the heavens]
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

And they had everything finish. All it need it was coloring and letting. They were almost completed and then DC canceled them. I don't under was DC not happy with vol1? It was doing well. Also it's only been out for 2-3 days. So the sales are still there.DC doesn't like Diana doing well. I mean lookat the animated movie.It's still the top 10 greatest selling direct to dvd movies DC has. It outsold many of the batman and superman movies. Only to have the squeal shelved
    But god forbid if Harley Quinn gets, yet another series or mini series. DC is so hypocritical. They emphasize how much the fans love Wonder Woman, how much we need her and show off how much respect they give the character, and then they completely shut down one of the most engaging, interesting Wonder Woman story ever to be told, OVERNIGHT. With no rhyme or reason.