Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    That’s a bummer! Why do all the good DC cartoons get canned but Teen Titans remains unscathed?
    I could ask the same question about why Disney XD constantly gives their marvel cartoons renewals while DC/WB can barely keep a DC cartoon going on CN past one season that isn't Teen Titans Go!.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    That’s a bummer! Why do all the good DC cartoons get canned but Teen Titans remains unscathed?
    Because Teen Titans Go is appealing to a bigger, more lucrative demographic.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I guess this is why DC has to resort to the subscription service coming out soon. Even if DC made more cartoons the schedule for CN wouldn't work since they've been getting rid of 30 minute slots. And they sure as hell ain't making room for JLA.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I guess this is why DC has to resort to the subscription service coming out soon. Even if DC made more cartoons the schedule for CN wouldn't work since they've been getting rid of 30 minute slots. And they sure as hell ain't making room for JLA.
    Honestly I think DC/WB, in making JLA, did a lot to try and work within CN's parameters (more emphasis on humor and fun, 11-minute episodes, etc.) but even that didn't seem to help them in the long-run.

But yeah, I think it's more and more likely that DC is going to be releasing a lot more exclusive cartoons on the service since they can't seem to trust CN with anything that's not Teen Titans Go!.

Though supposedly the Lauren Faust DC Super Hero Girls cartoon will still premiere on Cartoon Network.