Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    What can I say, that sucks. I'd prefer if this didn't impact the X-Men too, because I don't care about them.
    So now you know how a lot of people of a more established franchise feels. The X-men has been surviving decades without the inhumans and the only reason most care is because the last almost 3 years they have had a cloud noose over the books and being forced to have to deal with something that literally has nothing to do with mutants other than someones bright idea to make it deadly to them.

This from someone who was pulling Uncanny Inhumans and All New Inhumans. Both of which I no longer do and will not support another inhuman book because of this. If you read the X-line and the iNhuman line side by side it's almost jaw dropping.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'm not even going to pretend like I've been following how this impacts the X-Men, because I really don't care. They'll be fine and they'll still have books (that I won't read).
    Exactly and many of us can do the same when the inhumans go back into space. So it sounds like at least it will end well for us all.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This from someone who was pulling Uncanny Inhumans and All New Inhumans. Both of which I no longer do and will not support another inhuman book because of this. If you read the X-line and the iNhuman line side by side it's almost jaw dropping.
    Were you just getting them because of X-Men?
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Were you just getting them because of X-Men?
    No I was always interested in the Inhumans as I was a huge FF fan but the x-men and the cloud situation did play a small part. I was interested to see how it would be dealt with but as things progressed and I read the 5 titles. All New Inhumans, Uncanny Inhumans, All New X-men (to a much lesser extent) extraordinary, and uncanny x-men I began to really despise them and how they were being presented.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Honestly I hate that Marvel is "promoting" heroes by having them involved in a race war. Rereading my posts my responses were really douchey so I apologize. Me not liking the X-Men is no reason to crap on your sundae.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Actions speak louder than words. Black Bolt and Medusa will literally kill the mutants to protect the cloud. That much has been proven.
    Yeah their actions of finding a cure for M-pox and protecting mutants from the T-cloud tell me that they don't want a mutant extinction.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    Explanation: I haven't seen any inhuman say "The mutants have to die".
    Well, one of them did said: "I dont care if mutants die".

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    Yeah their actions of finding a cure for M-pox and protecting mutants from the T-cloud tell me that they don't want a mutant extinction.
    The premise of your statement is false because if the Inhumans actually HAD found a cure none of this would be happening. Also, you failed to address my point: The Inhumans have been SHOWN to be willing to kill mutants to protect the cloud. Am I wrong?

Honestly I hate that Marvel is "promoting" heroes by having them involved in a race war. Rereading my posts my responses were really douchey so I apologize. Me not liking the X-Men is no reason to crap on your sundae.
    Same here though it would have been a completely different story if the t-mist affected anyone with altered human dna that wasn't inhuman but then the avengers wouldn't be able to run around freely. I honestly don't think it would have been a huge deal if marvel didn't pick the most oppressed race in the history of marvel comics. They just stand for too much and have too many real world parallels for this story to work. It should have been all super powered beings. That would have also made a much bigger impact and created the potential for much deeper story. They made it too easy to hate this time around.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Yeah, this is much much different than waking up one day, shooting lazers out of your eyes, abandoning your family and friends, putting on a yellow and blue jumpsuit, to go run around fighting or joining up with a fanatic in a purple helmet.
    No shit it's different, glad you agree. Because anyone can see going to school is vastly different than randomly joining some nation built around being a particular race that has its own religion.

*School*. That's an interesting way of spelling "child soldiers."
    Pull List:

Point that has anything to do with what's being talked about?

Well Purifiers and Sentinels do not distinguish between children and adults at the time of killing them. So it is better to learn to defend yourselfs especially when you are a mutant.

The Avengers also did not care about the fact that there were children and teenagers in Utopia when they attacked.

In UX and EXM childrens are sick or killed by M-pox were also shown.

Anyway, no one wants to see children getting involved in conflicts or wars, but it happens the same way in comics or in real life.
    Last edited by Knives; 12-21-2016 at 07:09 AM.