BANNED

Default Neflix: The OA (spoilers)

My boyfriend binge watched this today. I started in around the end of episode 5 or 6, finishing up with him. Last half seemed very interesting and well done. Was easy to piece together what had happened earlier in the series (for the broadest details), but I plan to go back and watch every episode.

Has anyone else watched this yet?

I love how towards the end, Prairie's credibility starts waning, as the characters start to doubt her story (and I'm guessing the audience is supposed to feel this way too). The scene at the school shooting was very powerful to me, but I think I was slightly disappointed that "traveling to another dimension" is just basically...dying. Hap and his friend discuss the afterlife, so I'm sure there's some details that I'm missing.

All the acting seemed decent-enough to good, but the main actress really sold it for me.

An overall interesting story-line that I definitely need to fill in the holes for (but spoilery type things don't bother me).

In the back of my head, however, I kept thinking about Kimmy Schmidt.

I watched the first episode of this show. It wasn't bad. Very intriguing and I love the concept. But it's very disorganized. It's really all over the place. It's not Stranger Things or House of Cards. It seems to be trying to do too much. Maybe future episodes will make more sense, but right now, this is just a place-holder until the next season of Sense8 arrives.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Ridiculous series about people opening up portals to another dimension through interpretive dance. And it's brilliant.