Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default PC Karate Kid vs. The Runner

who wins.......

I'd like to say Val based on how Runner fared against Mantis but that's probably PIS and IIRC runner had a range game so him

That was astounding PIS given the fight with the Surfer that just happened right before that.

Anyway, this should go to the Runner given the whole faster than the Surfer, tougher than the Surfer, "like me" aura that throws people off their game, etc.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

I think the far scarier outcome is what would happen if the Runner trained Val.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

I think the Runner is in the fastest tier of really fast characters. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think KK is touching that.
    ----------------------------------
    "...the guy who went to 'Nam and never came back..."

You are mistaken given Val runs at least even with people who escape infinity or whatever and has himself dodged speedforce Lightning that hit him on panel

Not that it helps him win but he should be in the same speed tier at least
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 12-17-2016 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    You are mistaken given Val runs at least even with people who escape infinity or whatever and has himself dodged speedforce Lightning that hit him on panel

Not that it helps him win but he should be in the same speed tier at least
    Yeah, dodging something after it already hit you is easily one of the most insane speed feats in all of comics.

I feel it's worth noting that the "dodging after it already hit him on panel" is by itself not as ridiculous (though pretty ridiculous anyway). After all Wally West has both been beheaded on panel as well removed other people out of the way after they were beheaded , because speeeeeed.

What makes this feat particularly ridiculous is that it was an instant death effect channeled through the universe IIRC that "bottled" Bart Allen

I feel it's worth noting that the "dodging after it already hit him on panel" is by itself not as ridiculous (though pretty ridiculous anyway). After all Wally West has both been beheaded on panel as well removed other people out of the way after they were beheaded , because speeeeeed.

What makes this feat particularly ridiculous is that it was an instant death effect channeled through the universe IIRC that "bottled" Bart Allen
    I love that pretty much any thread featuring Val eventually turns into a respect thread to remind people how nuts he is.

Vals reactions were at least comparable to PC Flash and PC Supes. So he should have comparable speed to the Runner here. It's just that the runner can ruin him in one attack.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Vals reactions were at least comparable to PC Flash and PC Supes. So he should have comparable speed to the Runner here. It's just that the runner can ruin him in one attack.
    Hmmm. I was under the impression Runner was in the tier with Makkari and Zolomon and that PC Supes and PC Barry were in the tier below.

So, he was touched, but in the same instant dodged the effects of the touch? Am I understanding?
    ----------------------------------
    "...the guy who went to 'Nam and never came back..."

I'm not quite getting this one. Can we see a scan?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
    Hmmm. I was under the impression Runner was in the tier with Makkari and Zolomon and that PC Supes and PC Barry were in the tier below.
    That has never been the consensus here. Ever. PC Supes and PC Barry were always put on the same level of speed as the Runner and Zoom(Zolomon) on here.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    That has never been the consensus here. Ever. PC Supes and PC Barry were always put on the same level of speed as the Runner and Zoom(Zolomon) on here.
    Where and when, cuz as far as I'm aware that's never been the case.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Where and when, cuz as far as I'm aware that's never been the case.
    Ever since pre-wipe? I even had a Zoom vs PC Barry thread and that's where it was explained to me(and since Barry won, that would mean he would need to be at least as fast). Then there was the PC Superman vs Surfer topic, and the consensus was that PC Supes would win via blitz.

How is that not on the same level as Zoom and The Runners speed?
    Last edited by Cody; 12-19-2016 at 11:03 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral