Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Amazing Member

I really thing that Blade could be one of the easiest ones.

It could be a 2D Castlevania, a more stealth tipe of game, a monster hunter one, a Full Horror one, a God of War with fast action or a Dark Souls/Nioh kind of game.

To say something a bit more crazy, i thing that Stephen Strange could work very well in a turn based JRPG by Atlus:

Anyone has played a Raidou Kuzunoha?. In that games you play as a demon summoner who solves crimes related to supernatural beings with the help of the demons from all kind of mytologies .You collect them in dungeons who are something like an alternative universe, they could be based in Asgard or Olympus. In the Shin Megami Tensei lore Thor, Odin and Ghost Rider are already monsters you can capture.

There is also a simple morality aligment, evil, neutral or good, each one associated to a different ending and to other character. For the moral companions for example i will use Daimon hellstrom as the Evil route, Enchantress as neutral route and Brother Voodo or Wiccan in the good route.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    a 3rd person shooter Punisher game with Arkham city elements wold be great. you go in and wipe out gang hideouts and stuff and you run from cops and superheroes. and maybe Kindpin has a final boss.
    They did that already:

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He did have his own Arkham Asylum with Captain America: Super Soldier. The game sucked though.
    You changed my meaning by leaving out the other games, which was not to have a rip off of Arkham Asylum but to have a definitive gaming experience like Batman with Arkham Asylum, Spider-Man with Ultimate Spider-Man, and Hulk with Ultimate Destruction.

Personally, if I never played another game ripping off Asylum's combat I'd be more than ok.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    You changed my meaning by leaving out the other games, which was not to have a rip off of Arkham Asylum but to have a definitive gaming experience like Batman with Arkham Asylum, Spider-Man with Ultimate Spider-Man, and Hulk with Ultimate Destruction.

Personally, if I never played another game ripping off Asylum's combat I'd be more than ok.
    I have a few design ideas in mind with a Spiderman game, particularly involving the spidey sense as a strong centralized mechanic.

Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

Daredevil is a big given for a video game title. I would like the Daredevil game to have a fighting style involving moves with combinations of block, punch, and kick like Oni or Ghost in the Shell for the PS2. Acrobatic stunts and zip lines as well as detective aspects like using your smell, feel, etc. to take a look at crime scenes like in Netflix or the Director's Cut of Daredevil.

Fantastic Four is another. In fact, I would pretty much have it set up like Marvel Ultimate Alliance and have only Fantastic Four characters available, with unlockable characters like Herb-E or those from the New Fantastic Four. But the majority would be all an action RPG with puzzles that would use multiple characters powers to beat it.
    Currently Following: Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight 3, Flash, Amazing Spider-Man, Multiversity, Spider-Man, X-Men

BRING BACK THE OLD WOLVERINE!!!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I want a Iron Man like Zone of the Enders.

A fast paced action heavy mech game with flight emphasis would work great for Iron Man. Give different armors that change up how you play and have a co-op mode where a buddy can play War Machine.

A Thor solo game should be like the Legend of Zelda. The game can take place hugely in Asgard and traveling to the different realms can be it's own dungeon or mini map. Instead typical Zelda combat something more akin to God of War with more depth (Like Lord of Shadow and Darksiders) would be more fitting. The level design will need to take Thor's ability to fly under consideration so the game would be a cake walk when traveling.

A Black Widow game in the style of Hitman.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I want a Iron Man like Zone of the Enders.

A fast paced action heavy mech game with flight emphasis would work great for Iron Man. Give different armors that change up how you play and have a co-op mode where a buddy can play War Machine.

A Thor solo game should be like the Legend of Zelda. The game can take place hugely in Asgard and traveling to the different realms can be it's own dungeon or mini map. Instead typical Zelda combat something more akin to God of War with more depth (Like Lord of Shadow and Darksiders) would be more fitting. The level design will need to take Thor's ability to fly under consideration so the game would be a cake walk when traveling.

A Black Widow game in the style of Hitman.
    Being a Nintendo fan, I would so play a Thor game like you suggested. Have the 9 realms, with dungeons and bosses for each realm. Loki serves as the end boss like Ganondorf. That was a big feature I enjoyed from Legend of Zelda was the fact that you travelled between worlds or between past and future .

I personally always thought that an Avengers-ish game in the style of the Batman Arkham Games would be nice.
    Now of course much less gritty and with less gadgets but an open world game in New York City with a small Avengers cast (like the 6 Movie Characters for example) and some one/off Missions leading one to the savage land, Madripoor, or to space etc. would just be rad.

With every character having a few special skills that could unlock alternative ways to solve certain missions in a similar way the Lego Games handle the free-play.
    I'd love that.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

How about a Black Widow stealth game?

Mighty Member

A first-person action puzzle game starring Spectrum, where you turn into different types of energy to solve problems and overcome supervillains.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    How about a Black Widow stealth game?
    That could be cool if done right.

I could go for an X-Men-centric MMO--you create your character, starting out in the mansion (you wear the standard 'noob uniform' of the X Men until you finish some questline or something, gaining the ability to make your own uniform at level 10, or something). Zones include the Savage Land, Manhattan, Japan, etc. Raid zones would be places like Genosha, the Age of Apocalypse, Days of Future Past--raid mobs would be folks like Onslaught, Mister Sinister. Item drops would do things like boost whatever mutant abilities you've chosen or give you unique costume pieces (alternately, you could go evil and start under Apocalypse--high level players eventually become powerful Horsemen, complete with 'mounts' of some sort).

I'm a fan of MMO's, I think the X Men universe would work well in that setting, but that's just me.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

How about a Dr. Strange or Thor action role playing game?