Thread: Foolkiller #2

Default Foolkiller #2

Holy crap, we need a move for **** man :P

Seriously though, I liked it as much as the first issue. The daddy issue and the hand on her neck make it feel a little more like Foolkiller. Also, Foolkiller #1 from the 1990 series is on the front cover of issue #3, which is cool

Any thoughts?
    Is anybody surprised (good or bad) by it so far?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

All-New Member

I was initially surprised by how good it was until I realized it was by Max Bemis (I really enjoyed his Worst X-Man Ever miniseries). The second issue I found just as good, if not better. #$%& King was my favorite part of the issue, but I also love the development Foolkiller is getting and how broken he really is. Unfortunately I have a bad feeling this will get cancelled by issue 6, but as long as the next issues are great, I'll be satisfied.

Mighty Member

Continues to be excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Continues to be excellent.
    ^ Basically.

The #$%& King is obviously the highlight - it's a great bad-taste joke with just the right amount of sentimental whimsy behind it - but the developments between Greg and Melanie create a horrible ticking-clock mentality for the series going forwards, and we get more of Agent Harry being a right shifty so-and-so. Dug the hell out of the imaginary panel of Foolkiller, Punisher and Wolvering comparing kills like they're Top Trumps card too.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.