Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Gwendolyn Christie

Donal Logue

Constance Shulman

The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Robert Sheehan

Justin Chon

Donnie Yen & Jane Lynch

The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Lola Pacini

Genevieve O'Reilly

Noah Galvin

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 12-26-2017 at 03:38 AM.

Amanda Seyfried

Christopher Meloni

Josh Hartnett

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 12-29-2017 at 06:15 AM.

BANNED

Ill try to participate here next time

Fantastic Member

Mastermind/Jason Wyngarde:

Luke Evans

and

Mackenzie Crook

Malachi Kirby

Sonequa Martin-Green

Kelly MacDonald

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 12-29-2017 at 06:14 AM.

Liu Yifei

Kim Sae-ron

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 12-29-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post

Kelly MacDonald

Perfect casting!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    Perfect casting!
    Yeah, might be the best casting I've ever heard of. MCU make this happen!!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    Perfect casting!
    Thanks alot I'm thinking over the rest of the Hellfire Club, Acolyte's, Imperial Guard & Maruders now

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, might be the best casting I've ever heard of.
    My favorite is Gemma Chan/Psylocke. But Kelly can actually do the Moira accent which annoyed me about FOXMEN version. And she fits with my Mark Strong/Xavier fancast nicely imo
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 12-29-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    My favorite is Gemma Chan/Psylocke. But Kelly can actually do the Moira accent which annoyed me about FOXMEN version. And she fits with my Mark Strong/Xavier fancast nicely imo
    I've been a fan of Gemma as Psylocke for a few years now, so that didn't come as a new surprise to me in this thread like Kelly. Also, if she's Moira, I'd prefer a Charles that is similarly aged(not 10 years her senior like your pick). I'm not sure who that is, but I know she's a perfect Moira(Scottish brogue included, like Gemma's posh British accent). I like truth in casting. Acting is one thing, but you can't pretend certain things as well as the real deal.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    . Also, if she's Moira, I'd prefer a Charles that is similarly aged(not 10 years her senior like your pick). .

Idk imo once you reach a certain age doesn't matter anymore. 54 & 41 isn't bad imo.

Natasha Liu Bordizzo

Hannah Murray

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 12-30-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Shay Mitchell

Olivia Taylor Dudley

Liv Hewson

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 12-30-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Liv Hewson as Siryn, Ryan Hurst as Creed and Donal Logue as Leland are all perfect. Logue beats my idea of Nick Offerman by a mile.

Concept:
    Steven Strait as Cyclops.cast_expanse_holden.jpg
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.