Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Both Sam Claflin and Gaspard Ulliel as Gambit are great choices.

I thought of one and I apologize if someone already mentioned: Pollyanna McIntosh as Callisto.

(sorry I keep trying to insert image and I keep getting errors of various nature...file too large invalid image type etc.)

Fantastic Member

Wes Bentley as Wolverine

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    (sorry I keep trying to insert image and I keep getting errors of various nature...file too large invalid image type etc.)
    Uncheck before trying to use image or use [IMG][/IMG]
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I’ve seen quite a few people on other websites fancast Tom Hardy as Jean-Phillipe.
    I like Hardy. A lot, really. I've even seen Child 44 and Locke for him, which were... okay (the latter more than the former). I even struggled through 8 hours of "mmmmmhhhhh be VERY careful now hmmmmhhhhh" in Taboo, but man, does the guy get fancasted as not-fitting characters.

Ai Hashimoto

Devery Jacobs

Gina Torres

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-04-2018 at 06:37 AM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Josh Brolin as Old Man Logan. Tell me it isn’t meant to be.
    5177C0CC-47B2-4979-9B79-D180A013F9F2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    Wes Bentley as Wolverine

He's got a good face for Logan, but not so much the body.

I'd love a shorter, hairier Logan for once.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Vera Farmiga

AzMarie Livingston

Olivia Thirlby

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-06-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Alisha Boe

Annalise Basso

Maika Monroe

Alan Tudyk

Ashley Johnson

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Default Post # 2,000... My oh my :S

Gee, CotA, I'm enjoying this a lot ! --although I don't even know who are, like, the 99% of persons you're showing, LOL.

Most of them seem right for me, save cases as Forge (too old) or Callisto (she is not a pretty woman. Period). On the other hand, I'm loving castings as Chamber or Meggan.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Jamie Campbell Bower

Mmmm... Androgynous, slim, broad grin, enviable hair, odd almond eyes and a certain alien bowie-esque trait...

OK. Approved by the Longshot fando-- Oh. Wait. There is no such thing as a Longshot fandom, except for me and Miles (and maybe 616MarvelYear is LeapYear).

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Gee, CotA, I'm enjoying this a lot ! --although I don't even know who are, like, the 99% of persons you're showing, LOL.

Most of them seem right for me, save cases as Forge (too old) or Callisto (she is not a pretty woman. Period). On the other hand, I'm loving castings as Chamber or Meggan.

Thanks alot I have alot more ideas .

Now I did cast forge kinda old but I figured some X-MEN need some age I've been fancasting them kinda young. And in my mind it's more believable for him to be old as a rich war vet idk

Callisto yes the actress is very pretty but I figure she can be ugly up alittle add some yellow teeth some boils on face and eye patch idk. I liked her in John wick and orange is the new black.

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-07-2018 at 03:56 PM.

David Mattey

Vaneza Oliveira

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-07-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Kennedi Clements

Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-07-2018 at 03:55 PM.