BANNED

Default 1 Day of Christmas Horror...WHAT BE THY WISH?

No, Christmas isn't coming this year. Well, not in the way most people expect, anyway. Because Santa went and sent a certain Alien Emissary a lump of coal ahead of time, and...well, no-one knows what happened to him afterwards. However we do know that the North Pole suddenly disappeared and got replaced by Atlantis.

BUT! The creature's protocols demand that it continue to respect the customs of primitive life forms! And so she declares that on the stroke of midnight on Christmas Eve, she shall visit everyone personally and deliver not presents, but "any thing, deed, or desire!"

Yup, through the power of advanced technology, the monster's even omnipresent when it wants to be.
    So you can't escape the wish.

In 7 days, what shall you demand of The Emissary?
    Last edited by T51R; 12-18-2016 at 08:34 AM.

For these to stop.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeah. No one ****s with Santa. She got that coal because she deserves it.

Astonishing Member

That this World's people love and respect one another and treat each other with love kindness and respect.